• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Every time this topic comes up I remind ya'll of our handshake threads where posters are determined to shake hands for "professionalism".

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
There are germs everywhere, I'm not bothered by that fact. Regardless, I get really annoyed when I see people walk out of the restroom without washing their hands.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
I excessively wash my hands to the point that they're almost always bleeding.

It's such good shit.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I go to the restroom at restaurants just to wash my hands before I eat. Don't know wtf is wrong with some people. (I'll also use paper towels to turn off the water and open the door when I'm done, because I've seen some of y'alls hygiene.)

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know and it's fucking disgusting.

I see people at my job doing that I'm like "How did you get hired here ffs?".

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
if you aren't wearing surgical gloves and replacing them constantly, then you're officially disgusting.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
What if I told you the people using soap but only washing for a couple of seconds are accomplishing almost the same amount of germ removal as the people just splashing water on their hands :3

Oct 28, 2017
What gets me is ppl who wash their hands then grab the nasty germ infested handle from ppl who don't wash their hands.

I grab a paper towel to open the door and my foot to flush the toilet. My coworkers are slobs.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I should stop shaking hands ever again. Moments of awkward silence not shaking their hand or not having their germs. I'll take not having germs.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I go to the restroom at restaurants just to wash my hands before I eat. Don't know wtf is wrong with some people. (I'll also use paper towels to turn off the water and open the door when I'm done, because I've seen some of y'alls hygiene.)
Just make sure you don't touch your clothes which are covered in fecal/urine particles from being aerosolized when you flush the toilet

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah especially this time of year it's important to be clean and wash your hands to avoid getting sick. I deal with the public all day and it sucks washing my hands all the time cause they get dried out.
Your dick might be clean but think, do you wanna shake hands after some random dude adjusts his balls? Probably not.

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
I go to a lot of public restrooms and I see this all the time. Dudes will go into a stall, do their full business, then walk right out without washing their hands.

No wonder there was a fucking hepatitis outbreak last year.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lmao I have never heard of a man taking a piss and then washing their hands. That's only when you take a shit.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's because we don't call out people for it , has anybody here actually told someone to wash their hands when they witnessed that the person did not ?

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
If you're wearing shorts and urinating on a toilet standing up, and your legs get splashed back by pee and toilet water, you should just burn that skin off

Logistic

Oct 30, 2017
I work in a huge cube farm.

Every day - every single day - I see boogers wiped on the wall at the urinal. If I'm in the stall, I'd say 60% of people wash their hands. If someone else is in their with them, it's a 100% wash rate.

We seriously need that Far Side "Didn't Wash Hands" alarm.

faceless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I always wash my hand out of habit, but if I stop at a urinal, touch my dick to pee and zip back up, what exactly am I washing off my hands that I'm probably not picking right back up when I grab the door handle to leave?

what exactly creates this anxiety in people, especially in the OP's example where these are complete strangers you aren't going to interact with in any way?
why are you touching the door handle with your hands?

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
My old roommate admitted to me and the other roomies that he didn't wash his hands after taking a shit. We all looked at him shook. We were like what? He's such a neat freak. Guess not.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I give people shit about it bars all the time. If I see someone leaving without washing I just go, "He didn't wash his haaaa-aaands" very loudly so everyone can hear, including people standing just outside the bathroom. Totally obnoxious but whatever maybe it'll shame at least one motherfucker enough to change. Disgusting pricks.
I wash my hands, but honestly, you suck.

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
I work in a huge cube farm.

Every day - every single day - I see boogers wiped on the wall at the urinal. If I'm in the stall, I'd say 60% of people wash their hands. If someone else is in their with them, it's a 100% wash rate.
I feel bad for the people having to clean the pubes out of the urinal trap.

Nitori

Oct 29, 2017
I work at a grocery store and so many people do not wash their hands after using the bathroom. The worst is people who shit and don't wash their hands afterwards. No wonder certain customers wear gloves when they shop.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I was thinking about making this thread myself. People are fucking gross.

As I was leaving university campus today, I stopped to take a leak, and some guy walked in just as I was heading over to the sink. Dude finished pissing and then walked out behind me just as I had finished washing my hands, he couldn't even be bothered to stop for ten seconds. Unbelievable.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I mean, chances are between the toilet and returning to your seat you picked up just as much shit as the guy who didn't wash.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not the one touching my pissing dick then putting my hands on things at a bar, some of which are touched by other people. But yeah you're right it's me. And I bet you don't wash your hands that's why you're so defensive about it.
Objectively you're an idiot, because in terms of sanitation, there's a vast majority of far worse surfaces that you touch constantly and then do whatever you do.

But you're weirdly squeamish about "dick skin", as if that's generally different from any other part of the body. And if you think that, I mean, okay, whatever, but loudly and obnoxiously screaming it to random people at a bar? Yeah, I'm sure that's helping your social situation.

I wash my hands because I don't want to get sick, in general. Not because I'm squeamish about pee pee parts, oh no.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I give people shit about it bars all the time. If I see someone leaving without washing I just go, "He didn't wash his haaaa-aaands" very loudly so everyone can hear, including people standing just outside the bathroom. Totally obnoxious but whatever maybe it'll shame at least one motherfucker enough to change. Disgusting pricks.

I call bullshit, cause you would have got your fuckin ass beat so many times.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
washing your hands benefits as long as you only interact with other people. the moment you wash your hands and grab your phone all bets are off, same if you use the turn knob on the paper towel dispenser or grab the door handle. washing your hands is meant mostly for fecal matter so you don't spread germs that can cause diarrheal diseases that kill children.

Murdock

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
was eating my ex's ass one time then she say "i need to quickly go pee." She come out of the bathroom and I swear to god she didnt wash them hands. Nasty ass shit.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah people are fucking gross. That's why I always keep a bottle of hand sanitizer at my desk as an extra measure.

What always got me are people who don't flush. I mean you already wiped your ass, how much dirtier are your fucking hands going to get by flushing the toilet? Like be a decent human being for Christ's sake.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people are disgusting animals.

But one thing I really don't understand when I see people use the bathroom and not wash their hands at a restaurant is that they are going to be eating with those gross ass hands. Not even these animals would eat food prepared by someone with dirty hands.

I can't understand it.

Oct 27, 2017

This definitely happened.

The real pros can piss without without touching their dick.

Why dont the germophobes just save water, cut out the middle man, and use a paper towel to unzip/touch their dick?

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I would not want to shake anyone's hand or have them touch me upon finding out that they didn't wash their hands one bit (or wash them properly).

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's gross, but then the whole world is literally covered in shit. Everything you're touching is covered in germs and bacteria.
The average phone has more fecal bacteria on it than a toilet seat.

So unless you're washing your hands/sanitising after touching anything you just can't really avoid it.
And I think if you were that much of a germaphobe you'd probably have a terrible immune system due to lack of exposure.

Yeah, but this attitude literally gets people sick and dead all the time.

Even doctors, who should know better, regularly don't follow proper hygiene and kill their patients.