• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Staf

Nov 7, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
So... I'm playing Assassin's creed odyssey DLC Legacy of the first blade. And like the main game i really like it. But i just came upon a scene where Kassandra
returns to the village burning looking for her son.
She starts screaming like a mad-woman and it's suppose to be this serious scene but i don't know if it's the poor voice acting or writing but i just can't stop laughing how bad it is!

So, do you have any moment where you can't stop laughing at a scene in a game where it is suppose to be sad/dramatic/serious?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

ffxv%2Bgladiolus%2Biris%2Bjared%2Bmeme.jpg

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Metal Gear Solid 4 the thread.

The writing was so lame I laughed all the way to the credits.

Hysterical laughs everything N A N O M A C H I N E S were mentioned.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
dammit... sorry :(
wrong post,
i'll try to think if something to recycle this lifeless box xD
---

I know... the horrendous Gabriel knight lead in the french dub. Poor base physical acting + amateur actor...
it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad it made me laugh continuously

Last edited:
OP
OP
Staf

Staf

Nov 7, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Oh my god, the more i play of this DLC the more unintentionally hilarious it gets. This really came out of nowhere, i thought the voice actress of Kassandra had been doing a fairly good job up until now. It's hard to keep playing lol!

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Spoilers for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Because this scene was hilarious.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Peach in chains Mario Odyssey. Screaming Mario at the final boss.

All I can hear is......... I came in like a wrecking ball.....

Aine

May 27, 2019
Came here to say most of Gears. It's not a franchise that can be taken seriously at all. Gears 5 is going to be dumb as hell.

Gears always had a serious tone problem between its marketing and the games themselves. Like, it wants to be a fuck-yeah sci-fi war-bro story and a melodramatic "wall is hell" story at the same time.

Calverz

Oct 28, 2017
Jason! JASON! Jason!
And then later i got the glitch that allowed me to continue to shout SHAUN SHAUN during cutscenes.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Spoilers for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Because this scene was hilarious.

Oh, also from Rise and between these two characters. Lara agressively screaming "you c***" during what was meant to be a serious, threatening scene got a huge groan/laugh from me. So edgy, and so poorly conceived and delivered >.<

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
The big GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS moment in MGS4. Everything was way over the top both in melodrama and weird gestures and poopy johnny. I played MGS4 for the laughs.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
During the final case of Ace Attorney 6

Apollo finds out that his surrogate father is dead and has been for days. The person he was talking to was Maya channeling his spirit. Upon realizing this fact, Apollo can only express his grief...

...by smashing his face into the defense stand as hard as he can. I could not stop crying for all the wrong reasons.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
There is a very dramatic death at the end of Horizon Zero Dawn in which they kill a character like someone who pricks an olive with a toothpick.