• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
The Duke Nukem Theme music is SOOOO FUCKING EPIC.

Always gets me hyped.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Interested in seeing how they restructure the levels.

Never really liked the DNF aesthetic that this borrows from, but I can't blame them for not wanting to remodel everything from scratch :P

NeoChaos

Oct 28, 2017
NorCal
Ah snap. Serious Sam 3 is the one SS I don't have.
You don't need it. If you have the HD versions of The First Encounter or The Second Encounter, you have the Serious Sam Fusion program needed to use this mod.
steamcommunity.com

SERIOUS SAM FUSION 2017 FAQ :: Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta) General Discussions

What is Serious Sam Fusion? Fusion is a central hub for your Serious Sam fun. It merges several Serious Sam games in a single interface allowing you to switch through them seamlessly, without exiting to desktop. It automatically links all of the supported SS games you own, so all you need to do...

Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
You don't need it. If you have the HD versions of The First Encounter or The Second Encounter, you have the Serious Sam Fusion program needed to use this mod.
steamcommunity.com

SERIOUS SAM FUSION 2017 FAQ :: Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta) General Discussions

What is Serious Sam Fusion? Fusion is a central hub for your Serious Sam fun. It merges several Serious Sam games in a single interface allowing you to switch through them seamlessly, without exiting to desktop. It automatically links all of the supported SS games you own, so all you need to do...

You'll still need to have Serious Sam 3 installed in Fusion for this mod, and most others in the workshop, to work.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
steamcommunity.com

Oh really? In the FAQ it says SS3 is required. I'll see if it will work.

EDIT:
You'll still need to have Serious Sam 3 installed in Fusion for this mod, and most others in the workshop, to work.
Yeah, I figured that.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Wow that's pretty cool, I'll definitely check it out.

It's a shame more games didn't use the Serious Engine. It's incredibly well optimized and gives players a ton of options.

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the whole trailer without realizing this is a fan mod, I would've paid money for this, looks great.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Played 3 levels so far and i'm loving it. Seriously impressive for a free mod done by 1 person. Combining two great series in one.

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
Pretty good for a mod, I hope one day we'll see a Black Mesa quality remake of Duke Nukem 3D or a brand new game in the series that takes inspiration from the new Doom games. I tried playing Duke Nukem Forever and couldn't get past an hour in because of how mediocre it was.