• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I don't know why I loved this show so much but...

jericho.jpg

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
Lindelof specifically made Watchmen self contained to one season and I think that works. I don't really see what they could do next season besides maybe expanding on what when she ate the egg.

i don't see how HBO doesn't eventually do another show in that world and that's why I listed it - would much rather have Lindelof himself eventually do it, though he's said no

vemodalen

Nov 14, 2017
I still watch Friends most days so even though it got a full ten seasons I would love another. I do feel fans got shorted by saving Ross and Rachel until the last few minutes of the last episode. The season they were together was good TV; I don't know why the writers were so scared of us seeing more of that. So give me a season with them together, with Chandler and Monica being parents, with Phoebe being pregnant (again), and give Joey a proper send off to Hollywood. Save the moving out of the apartment until the end of season eleven so everyone can still hang together just a little longer.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
BoJack Horseman. Not that it didn't end well, but I bet a season that covered the time skip from the final episode would have been phenomenal.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I felt like Gravity Falls rushed to conclusion and I couldn't help but be a bit unsatisfied. Another season in that magical forest would've been very nice.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
It is always sad but I think Pushing Daisies has to be one the worst case of " before its time " show that got ended too soon.

It is so good and charming.

It would be perfect on streaming binge modern era.

The cast is still in its prime.

:(((

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Fleabag.

It felt like season 1 was the set up, and season 2 is where things kicked-off, but then it just... ended.

Nov 21, 2017
Rome
Deadwood
Firefly
Hannibal
Happy Valley
Jericho
Ash vs Evil Dead
Travelers
Marco Polo
More Black Sails or Turn would be awesome.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Dana Carvey Show
The Ben Stiller Show
Chappelle's Show

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Space above and beyond... It's my firefly. I need more than 1 season. 20+ years later and I still think about the show.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Bojack's finale felt like it had a seasons worth of content squeezed into one 20 min episode. Would've liked one additional season, especially since the whole team was up for it

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
The Last Man On Earth. I wouldn't have minded more than one, but it desperately needed at least one more. It ended on an interesting cliffhanger, and I really wanted to know what was next.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
The Last Man on Earth could've been so good if they just did a final season after a time skip with all the bunker people.