• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
I watch Series S / X test and I came across the most impressive quick resume demonstration.

(Timestamp)

He literally switched from NBA2K21 Park to AC Valhalla in 2 sec.

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
About 6 seconds but a little unreliable about when it chooses to work.

Hopefully a patch makes this better but it's easily one of my favourite features.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Best feature of next gen for me hands down. 3-5 second switching between 4 or 5 games and be exactly where I left off. It's gonna spoil the fuck out of me.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
It's been amazing in the games that support it.

I wasn't expecting a lot of the big games to not support it at launch. Although I guess they temporarily disabled it maybe? I dunno, I've heard conflicting reports. If they can get it working in everything it'll be massive.

It's crazy to load back into where I left Eivor in Valhalla in a couple of seconds after playing like four other things all day.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Havent tried out a ton of games yet but its anywhere from like 2-3 or 4-6 seconds. Even on the high end thats pretty damn amazing just swapping around.