• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats Joe, been a fan since the site started. It was legitimately one of the first sites I would always go to and check for updates. Long may Pokemon provide you with content.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
I can't think of a single fan site that rivals Serebii in terms of usefulness that is actually still around and active today. (I still check the events page at least once a month!)

t's truly unique. Congratulations are definitely in order.

Momo

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations Serebii.net! Thank you for all of your hard work over the last 20 years. I have been using the site almost daily since the pre-Ruby and Sapphire days.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Congrats Serebii

Discovered the site during the Diamond and Pearl hype cycle, those were good days

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when I first started using the site during my Emerald playthrough, it was such a revelation. Pokedex is invaluable

Professor Beef

Official ResetEraâ„¢ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
This and Bulbapedia have been such a large part of my Pokemon-related info grabs that they almost feel part of the inception of the internet itself.

Congrats Serebii and here's to 20 more years.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!

I hope it gets an UI change some day. No offense Joe, but the UI/Ux is so bad, I try to avoid the site the most I can, since really get confused trying to use it... lol

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Serebii.net was a godsend when I needed info on online events and such, but 20 years? Damn, congrats! I don't think I discovered the site until HG/SS was released.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, I am old, and so is Serebii and John!

Contrats Serebii !

I dont remember what was I looking when I first went to Serebii, but I know it was in the early 2000's... I believe it had something to do with Castform...

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, the site was made just as Johto came out or was coming out?

I honestly thought it was closer to the Advanced era.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its part of my childhood, one of the websites I went to a lot, from serebii.net to watching Flash cartoons, to playing Neopets/Runescape.

Thank you Joe and Congratulations!

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Man, I had no idea the site is that old.

My little brother wasn't even born when the site was created and the guy is paying rent now hahaha

Feb 21, 2018
Here's to 20 more years of teaching middle schoolers how to moderate Internet forums. Checking Serebii was a daily ritual from when I was 13 up until maybe 17.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats. Amazing site and all my friends who play Pokémon use it.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Serebii is by far the best Pokémon resource site online. I can't fathom the amount of work that goes into gathering everything, and the fact that it's been live for 20 years is awesome. Gratz, Joe, and thanks for being a staple in my bookmarks for years!

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Truly one of the last few bastions of game-dedicated fansites, and easily one of the best, for sure. How much the website has helped me play Pokémon through all these years can't be overstated.

vodalus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CT
Congrats to Joe, not a Pokemon fan but always appreciated his contributions here and at the old site.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Been using it since release and that's crazy. I still remember browsing this was I was a kid... pretty insane. It is definitely a milestone you should be proud of, Joe! It is the best source for pokemon of all time and Celebi is amazing.

Ashflow

Feb 13, 2018
US
Don't always agree with Joe around here but his work and dedication deserve a lot of respect. Serebii is a fantastic resource alongside Bulbapedia.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Certianly does take me back. You can certainly tell its a legacy site, thing still isn't completely mobile friendly.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you all. Not going to lie, I feel overwhelmed from all the positivity I've received today :)

Certianly does take me back. You can certainly tell its a legacy site, thing still isn't completely mobile friendly.
Working on it. Have to recode every page and have had to shift my focus to SWSH preparation. The most visited sections are pretty much done

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you all. Not going to lie, I feel overwhelmed from all the positivity I've received today :)

Working on it. Have to recode every page and have had to shift my focus to SWSH preparation. The most visited sections are pretty much done
No pressure, I understand completely, it was mostly a tease honestly. The fact that you got this far without needing to update it shows how useful and influential its been all these years.

Deleted member 3815

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Truly a great website. I use it daily for due to just how detailed the information are.

I haven't venture the forum since 2012 though but I had fun memories there.

Deleted member 54216

Banned
Feb 26, 2019
Liked this site due to the huge amount of information but i don't Support it anymore. I don't like joes behaviour. Its like he works at GameFreak and defends literally anything.

Koppai

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Joe, I think I discovered Serebii.net back in 2003, when my name was PokemonScott on there. Thank you for sticking around so long, I really appreciate your website!

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The user is on my blocklist, but the site is amazing since it's inception. Just everything you want about Pokemon is compiled there. The best pokemon fansite out there.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dogasu's Backpack is also getting up there in years, although the site is mostly for the Anime.

EtrianFOE

Oct 26, 2017

Congratulations on 20 years!

Can we have a peek at the mobile site?

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the scans and information on the old Wizards of the Coast TCG. I'm sure I'm the only person on Earth who has regularly visited those, and I'd just like to say thank you.