• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
She's always been Pretty Bad.

Agree but what I think separates her from the Aaliyah's of the world is that she seems abundantly aware that she is poorly trained and doesn't know shit. In her few AEW appearances she already seems different. Not great by any measure but already visibly better than her NXT performances. I think the reasonable response here would be "Is AEW's women's division in such a state that Tony Khan can afford to spend money on Tay Conti futures?" To that person I would say you are right. There are a shit ton of people they should have signed before her and signing new in-ring talent doesn't even solve their problems.

Oct 25, 2017
lmao. Dave is really attacking Rusev on Twitter for having his feelings about Randy Orton.

"how many live matches of dead people have you seen???? huh????"

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Also the state of your Women's division where signing Taynara derives the most discussion.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Rusev needs to study the all important STARS, Orton probably never got five tuna meltz stars because he has the uncanny ability to take a hot feud and give it a middling PPV match on like 10 separate occasions.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Man, my dogshit detector is really sounding loudly with this whole Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford wedding angle. I'm assuming that since this is the first episode since the PPV the "best man" will be new talent they are introducing and every part of me is sure it is yet another WWE d00d. What other choice is there? Repackage existing talent into the Jimmy Havoc third wheel position? Weirdly revive the Janela feud?

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Man, my dogshit detector is really sounding loudly with this whole Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford wedding angle. I'm assuming that since this is the first episode since the PPV the "best man" will be new talent they are introducing and every part of me is sure it is yet another WWE d00d. What other choice is there? Repackage existing talent into the Jimmy Havoc third wheel position? Weirdly revive the Janela feud?
time for Taz to ruin another wedding brother

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, that's one-third of the NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Champions you're talking about there!
I always forget theres like four worthless titles in NJPW (especially the tag belts) at any one time.

Stay tuned for the Welterweight Canadian Championship. It'll mean something for at least the first six months, guaranteed.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

I really just want it to be Taz.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really just want it to be Taz.

IMG_2753_original_crop_north.jpg

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice Wrestling reference in NFL Fantasy football. LOL

www.nfl.com

Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 1: Running backs

Start 'Em & Sit 'Em is the ultimate weekly look at NFL matchups and how they'll affect your fantasy football team.

Le'Veon Bell vs Bills

Why did you even draft this guy? Oh sure, it might have been because you got him in the ninth round for all you know. But this really is a troubling situation. Watching Bell struggle with the Jets is kind of like when you see a pro wrestler kill it on the indie circuit and then he thinks he's going to make huge money in the WWE. But the WWE doesn't know how to use that guy and it leads to a lot of frustration all around. I know we've all got a person in mind who I'm talking about. And yes, current IMPACT champion Eric Young and AEW tag champs #FTR is exactly who I am thinking about in this instance. If you were, too, we will be best friends. Bonus points if you also thought of Kenta Kobayashi.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Zeuxis still unsigned. Pretty sure La Hiedra is also not under contract

but let's pay for an ex-wwe star who costs more and brings less. Kenny's legacy will be his shoddy ass womens division.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Zeuxis still unsigned. Pretty sure La Hiedra is also not under contract

but let's pay for an ex-wwe star who costs more and brings less. Kenny's legacy will be his shoddy ass womens division.
For what its worth, I don't think this is on Kenny. Tony Khan has mentioned he is overseeing the women's division now.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Good promo from Matt. Glad he's taking some time away, whether it's a week or a month. Glad he's moving on from the Sammy rivalry especially.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Uh, guys...Miro just debuted in AEW. Holy shit. This feels huge.

Also, does Lana post in this community?

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I might have been excited about rusev before but now it's just yet another ex wwe midcarder in aew

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
I know I should give it time, but I don't think on paper you could book a worse debut than Kip Sabian's sidekick.