• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's Biden's 3 minute, 29 second response with regards to Trump's quotes that veterans who were killed in war are "losers" and "suckers," very great response:

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Quick, drug test him! No one that old could possibly dunk this much without performance enhancers.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
I guess he wanted Biden out the bunker, and.... Biden's out here throwing Haymakers.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love how the end he stated we need to serve the people we put in harms way and didn't do the usual "OUR FREEDOMS".

Very powerful speech.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Great for him to address this. Simultaneously show trump is a fucking idiot and how strong Biden is. This kind of stuff wins voters.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Trump tomorrow: For his health, he should go back to his bunker.

Oct 26, 2017
Regardless of the issue at hand, that's a really well delivered speech. It's frustrating that it even needs to be said.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to be off topic but what the heck is "Build Back Better"? Fate of the world is literally at stake and that's the best slogan they can come up with?

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The people that believe and perpetuate the idea that Biden is unwell are legit monstrous

Last edited:

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Biden wasn't my first choice but he's doing a great job staying on message and hitting Trump where it hurts.

Keep this up all the way to election day.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't understand how Trump thought saying that was a good idea. I get that he's a terrible person, but how utterly stupid do you have to be to say that publicly?

julian

Oct 27, 2017
That was great. He tied it to various issues, also acknowledged it's a report but then ties it to things Trump said publicly.

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to be off topic but what the heck is "Build Back Better"? Fate of the world is literally at stake and that's the best slogan they can come up with?

Makes sense to me...

The world was in a better place before Trump... A vote for Biden means he plans on going back to what it was like before hand, while also implying it's not going to immediately change. Build Back better stands for Biden saying he's going to put an effort into working hard to fix the problems that trump caused.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Just don't let republicans hand wave this off as fake news. He said it, so he needs to be accountable for it.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Trump's Fox News Factory model #379073 just quickly read some bullshit written response and bolted so fast she left a dust cloud behind her.

Last edited:

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
You could feel it every time he said sucker. It was a well delivered speech for sure. As military, I hope it helps persuade some of my co-workers.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I still don't understand how Trump thought saying that was a good idea. I get that he's a terrible person, but how utterly stupid do you have to be to say that publicly?
He didn't say it publicly, but it turns out that when you surround yourself with rats, they'll probably end up biting you.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
The way he kept emphasizing the word "suckers" at the beginning. Whew.

I would never join the army, and I often don't agree with what they do, but the idea of disrespecting what they do is just so disgusting.

At the end of the first Captain America movie, the audience didn't need to be told that Steve Rogers' sacrifice to land the plane full of HYDRA's bombs was incredibly noble. The audience knows that and that forms a key part of how they come to understand Captain America as a character. Yet Trump would just call him a sucker.

The way that Trump and people who enable him think is so reprehensible it makes me want to vomit. It's entirely against what it means to be a decent person. Heck, it's entirely against what it means to be human, if you ask me.