• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Today, Biden was questioned by a reporter about Trump's recent statement for his supporters to vote twice and wanted to get Biden's response to that and Biden questions why the news won't write 'he's a fraud':

Oct 27, 2017
He's right. The journalistic integrity surrounding Trump has been severely lacking. So many questions left unasked, so many insane, dangerous, wrong statements left unchallenged.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The media should be held responsible for the way they have powdered Trump's baby ass the last 6 years.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
It has shocked me how after 4+ years now of the President just being an absolute liar and crook and spending so much of that time absolutely trashing the media and undermining legitimacy of the press that they're still in large part just taking it on the chin time and time again and treating every bullshit thing he says like it's worth taking seriously.

The only possible reason is that they're afraid that by really challenging and calling him out they'll somehow prove his attacks on them as correct, but that's a pretty fucking terrible reason were it even true. But really they're probably just more worried about losing out on money.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
"what do you think about the latest bout of verbal bullshit"
"it's bullshit"

Everyone knows so i agree with Biden, cut out the daft questions.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
"Here's another illegal, ridiculous, inappropriate thing he said but he's said so many of them it doesn't matter." LOL

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Fake news was never a real issue. Just a slogan for news that Trump doesn't like. It's more about news without a backbone. Too dependent on an easy relationship with the people in power. Trump should be called a liar to his face every time he lies.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
But Her E-Mails!!

Sounds like a canned stupid response, but fucker goes with it 4 years later...

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Biden is right. My opinion of journalists is so low right now due to their inability to handle Trump, and the way they keep enabling him.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Because the news media are spineless weasels only interested in maintaining their access and illusion of impartiality.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
trumpchyron1.jpg

1*KlYUHxOG9Ev0I2Ve9lwBhA.png

TrumpWikileaks.jpg

cnnchyron.jpg

Trump_17_Years.jpg

Trump_Iran.jpg

Every day, reporters need to call the lying liar out for lying right to his face.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The media is generally absolute shit and panders to power and profit. Trump is a gold mine because he creates constant hits for them, the truth doesn't matter, they got eyeballs.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
It's access journalism and his personality creates conflict, which creates clicks.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
It's pretty telling that that one Axios interview got so much traction. It's one of a vanishingly small number of examples of a journalist actually taking Trump to task.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
And this is why I say fuck the media. They're complicit with the trash that is Donald Trump.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
The american media is a big problem in the US. Fake news and allowing lies to go unchecked rarely happens in civilized countries. It just isn't acceptable.

I hope Biden can clean up the american media and hold them accountable for what they do and say. It would be a big step to improving a very messed up United States.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Totally. Tired of all of them trying to be fair and balanced. It's time to call out every lie and hammer him.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
After the first debate, do you think Trump will pull out of the rest?

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
After the first debate, do you think Trump will pull out of the rest?
He will do exactly what he did in the last debates. He'll stalk his opponent around the stage, talk absolute shit, be shown to be an absolute moron, and be destroyed by his opponent.... and yet his supporters will STILL say "he destroyed his opponent"

Nov 7, 2017
Biden got that filter on for real because if that was me I would just say fuck Donald Trump he's an idiot over and over.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
I've been listening to NPR, and it really is bewildering how often they'll just report Trump's statements w/o instantly pointing out the inaccuracies, but they somehow do a better job of that than most.

The statements are Onion-level parody that should speak for themselves, of course, but it's clear we can't underestimate a boomer's media intelligence.