• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So hentai pinball basically. I really hope there's actual meaty pinball content in the game, as the Switch already has very good pinball games that cost less. To be fair those don't feature anime tiddies, so there's that.

VodkaFX

May 31, 2018
It seems like the Peach Ball + Reflexions physical is JP only then.

Quite surprised that this is getting a physical release though considering its a spin off title.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Weird aside, but I liked that part in the intro where she started running up the loop like Sonic, just to flop down partway in.

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here's the JP commercial

and an old stream from 8 months ago

Looks like "sexy pinball" to me as advertised (no idea what makes a pinball game good or not tbh).

Seems suitable enough. It won't be called the greatest pinball game of all time but there's enough pinball there to be enjoyed casually.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That guy was an elitist Gamer asshole to what was a fun and silly question. I definitely can be rude, but that's not a great example.

In any case, no need to go back and forth over this. Have a good one.
He should be banned for more than 48 hours. Since when can you go around calling people stuff like this? Cause he referring to me unless everyone agrees lol

Enrico25

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
User warned: drive-by
I thought ERA hated any game with sexualization of women...

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
So hentai pinball basically. I really hope there's actual meaty pinball content in the game, as the Switch already has very good pinball games that cost less. To be fair those don't feature anime tiddies, so there's that.

Yeah hentai pinball.

Like...here's the thing, if you wanna get this game, do you. But I would hope and expect that ya'll know HOW MUCH FURTHER this one goes compared to the other Senran Kagura games.

tiesto

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island, NY
Yeah hentai pinball.

Like...here's the thing, if you wanna get this game, do you. But I would hope and expect that ya'll know HOW MUCH FURTHER this one goes compared to the other Senran Kagura games.

I've only played a bit of the first on Vita and watched my friend play a few hours of Peach Beach Splash (looked like a pretty fun game actually)... in what way does this game go further?

TruSpindash

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I'd enjoy playing a Senran Kagura pinball game more than the Musou games, after all I did like the Peach Beach game more than the Musou types. Still hoping the games someday go back to the 3DS style.

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I'd enjoy playing a Senran Kagura pinball game more than the Musou games, after all I did like the Peach Beach game more than the Musou types. Still hoping the games someday go back to the 3DS style.
My issue with the Musou ones is they didn't feel good to play. Very limited and just not fluid mechanically.

Though tbh I actually like the idea of more casual games like this.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
The idea of Senran Kagura pinball is just so inherently goofy that I feel the need to at least try it. I wouldn't splurge for the limited physical release, but I'd definitely consider buying.

Oct 27, 2017
OMG, that footage. The bonus for hitting boobs had me crying. This does not look all that fun but I'm still down to try it as I love pinball, and the weirdness might add to the enjoyment. The only problem is I would never play this in public or in front of my wife.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get why games like this are allowed lol.I don't understand how someone could watch that trailer and not think "...what the fuck?".
If they're not your thing, that's fine. And you're free to criticize the content. But people need to draw a line between "This game looks too lewd for me" and "Why would anyone play this filth? Only gross perverts are into this."

Judge the game, not the audience.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Despite my appreciation for anime t&a, I've never been able to get into games where t&a is the selling point, guess it just never really appealed to me.

The only thing I know about Senran Kagura is that it's about ninjas who do everything but actually be ninjas.

Quick aside, I thought that discussion/news of these games were banned on this forum but after looking at the FAQ it's only two games in the series.

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Despite my appreciation for anime t&a, I've never been able to get into games where t&a is the selling point, guess it just never really appealed to me.

The only thing I know about Senran Kagura is that it's about ninjas who do everything but actually be ninjas.

Quick aside, I thought that discussion/news of these games were banned on this forum but after looking at the FAQ it's only two games in the series.
I'm mainly getting it cause it's one of the few pinball games on Switch.

Wish we could get a Pokemon Pinball 3...

henlo_birb

Dec 15, 2017
I played the first one on 3DS and had a blast. I got Deep Crimson because I had enjoyed Burst so much, but despite many people saying they thought the gameplay was better I found the move to full 3D made it worse. The first one had tight gameplay and the ability to hit ridiculously high hit combos. Deep Crimson still allowed for combos but the whole thing just felt so clunky. Haven't played any of the others. I wish there was a demo so I could be sure it's fun, but if the physical release is limited it'll probably go up in value so it wouldn't be a loss.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
From what I read this game only has like 2-3 Tables? And they aren't even that complex?
I like Senran Kagura but the series just kinda disappoints me since 2 on the 3DS.
That one seems like the last one where they tried.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Hey I'm going to yuck some yum here. If you're playing this stuff and aren't embarrassed, you should be.

I agree .. the game looks bad. Pinball?
At least the beat em up games looked to have some depth to it =P
Where are the GAMEPLAY reason for the Ninja Students to be half naked?

This is like a worst DoA XbV

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Which select retailers?
GameStop apparently needs the pre-order foot traffic.
I've only played a bit of the first on Vita and watched my friend play a few hours of Peach Beach Splash (looked like a pretty fun game actually)... in what way does this game go further?
Yeah, I'm curious -- unless the balls are going into body parts they aren't meant to go, this just seems like cheap titilation.

(I'm sticking with Pinball FX3 for my Switch pinball fix, thanks.)
I'm mainly getting it cause it's one of the few pinball games on Switch.
Between Pinball FX3 and the arcade titles, Pinball Arcade, Yoku's Island Express, and Zaccaria Pinball, there are much better choices for the Switch than this.

Last edited:

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I agree .. the game looks bad. Pinball?
At least the beat em up games looked to have some depth to it =P
Where are the GAMEPLAY reason for the Ninja Students to be half naked?

This is like a worst DoA XbV
You, uh, you really want to reply in agreement like that to a post that led to a temp ban?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
You, uh, you really want to reply in agreement like that to a post that led to a temp ban?

It was a post saying this is embarassing. This game is an embarassing from a gameplay standpoint. It lacks the finesse of ninja fight of the previous games so instead you have to hit gigant targets with a pinball paddle.

It looks bad and it is tarnishing the history of making ninja students naked with sword cuts

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
I just want an anime titty game with good gameplay and story, is that too much to ask for?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
It was a post saying this is embarassing. This game is an embarassing from a gameplay standpoint. It lacks the finesse of ninja fight of the previous games so instead you have to hit gigant targets with a pinball paddle.

It looks bad and it is tarnishing the history of making ninja students naked with sword cuts
Scare_crow was literally arguing that you're a bad person if you like or have interest in this game, dude. Whether you personally find it embarrassing is another matter, but there's no need to jump on people for their personal interest in what is a blatantly absurd game.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So now we have giant high school girls in animal outfits resting their breasts on pinball tables. Needless to say I'm extremely confused over where does this fall into the Senran Kagura canonical timeline.

Is there a hardcover coffee table Senran Kagura encyclopedia I can buy somewhere so I can show it and discuss it at my dinner parties?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Scare_crow was literally arguing that you're a bad person if you like or have interest in this game, dude. Whether you personally find it embarrassing is another matter, but there's no need to jump on people for their personal interest in what is a blatantly absurd game.

People who likes almost naked hentai games with ninja students who are mostly underaged are fine to like what they like.... But I think the ninja students were best used doing ninja stuff

Like the trailers don't even show any girl dressed a a tanooki, a more ninja themed animal

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't expect this, what a pleasant surprise. I'll grab a physical copy from the US, as I'm doubtful a Canadian store would offer it. It'd be nice if VGP would, as it'd save me a bit on shipping and USD --> CDN conversion, but I'm just happy we're getting a physical copy.