• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
I took it as faked self awareness. They knew what they were getting into. They just didn't think it would fail and there would be consequences.
Miller should be 100% unemployable when Trump is gone. If anyone needs to desperately come up with excuses to save their career it's him.
There would be Nuremberg style trials if Democrats had the balls to deal with these fascists like Mussolini was dealt with.

I disagree. Based on what I know, I think Miller is just fine. I don't think he's done anything explicitly illegal. Unless they really dig into the fuckery he pulled with DHS leadership.

From what I've read, he's a staunch Trump loyalist. I really don't think he'd speak like this. He'd tell journalists to fuck off and stick to the Trump as a victim narrative.

I recommend looking up the book Hatemonger. Miller is a True Believer.

He was already shunned by people since high school and in college, yet he found his way into right wing political circles through major right wing figures. He could probably just go to a conservative think talk or work for another politician at the state level and wait for the next fascist to come along.

I would love to be wrong on this, by the way.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
The list of people with decent reputations or bright futures who have flushed everything down the toilet is long. All for a reality tv show host and con man. Sad and fascinating at the same time.

it's like watching a cult documentary in dealt time.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Sounds like the right trying to dump all the vitriol on to Trump so they can go under the radar. The infection runs deep. They gotta go as well.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I can't wait to hear from all the people in the administration who just had to "play along" with the fascism so that things didn't get "too out of control". Our true heroes!

Bad Advice

Jan 8, 2019
Fascinating read. But they enabled him. I would probably take the pardon just to be on the safe side.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how "low class" his supporters looked.

KjeMM8z.jpg

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I disagree. Based on what I know, I think Miller is just fine. I don't think he's done anything explicitly illegal. Unless they really dig into the fuckery he pulled with DHS leadership.

From what I've read, he's a staunch Trump loyalist. I really don't think he'd speak like this. He'd tell journalists to fuck off and stick to the Trump as a victim narrative.

I recommend looking up the book Hatemonger. Miller is a True Believer.

He was already shunned by people since high school and in college, yet he found his way into right wing political circles through major right wing figures. He could probably just go to a conservative think talk or work for another politician at the state level and wait for the next fascist to come along.

I would love to be wrong on this, by the way.
Miller looks like evil Buster Bluth

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Fuck every single one of these shitstains.

These people are traitors to the United States of America and its people, and should be treated as such, and held accountable for their complicity in letting things escalate and fall apart as they have.

Black people have been calling this shit out about America for generations, but as the shit only flew into our faces, it was largely ignored. Now that it's come to their doorstep, they want to do something about it.

Again, fuck these traitorous, self-serving, gormless wastes of human skin. They let thousands suffer and die because of their greed, narcissism, and complete lack of empathy.

They thought as long as they held the reins of power, they could get away with whatever the fuck they wanted that suited their agendas. Now that the tide has shifted, they're trying to save their own asses (predictable), while pulling out the "oh my god, we had no idea it would come to this!" card.

We can't let this slide. These people aren't idiots. They knew exactly what the fuck they were doing. I'm over "turning the other cheek," or "taking the high road." They almost let a fascist demagogue overthrow our government.

Do you think these weasels would have had this epiphany had Trump, A) won the election, or B) this pathetic attempt at a coup been successful? Don't be daft. They'd have reveled in their victory and totalitarian control, and kept doing what they've been doing.

I really, really hope every single one of these traitors rots in jail and worse. I'll save my empathy and compassion for those that deserve it.

I'll say it again: these people are not idiots, and knew exactly what they were doing. Don't let them off easy by saying they were dumb and had no idea what their actions were leading to. They did. It's just that it backfired and blew up in their faces.

Last edited:

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Do you think these weasels would have had this epiphany had Trump, A) won the election, or B) this pathetic attempt at a coup been successful? Don't be daft. They'd have reveled in their victory and totalitarian control, and kept doing what they've been doing.
Nope they def wouldn't have if he was remotely successful. Fucking insanity

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
these are the sort of people that would've been swapping guard uniforms with the prisoners when the tanks rolled up

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

^^^

Its exactly this. They could have easily gotten together and thrown his ass out of office at any time if they wanted to. 25th and impeachment exists for a reason. Donald Trump has not changed one iota from who he was from the start. They stuck around because they thought they could potentially benefit if he succeeded. They need to be held accountable too, because if you aint trying to stop him, you helping him. Period.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
We knew that five years ago when he automatically started attacking foreigners for the problems in the US.

Dec 30, 2020
People think of dictators as masterminds. They tend to rise to the top of power structures while navigating complex or chaotic political environments. That tends to make them seem "fit" and "clever" (in the most cynical sense) in hindsight.

It's hard to see Trump as anything other than a moron bumbling his way upward through life out of sheer luck and privilege, which doesn't gel well with this picture. Well, except for his base...

They don't realize that most of the time it's just the right motherfucker jumping on the right opportunity to backstab at the right time. It's happenstance. That fits a lot more with him now ain't it.
The most terrifying revelation I ever had was realizing the tale of Chance the Gardener from the novel "Being There" was so plausible as to be inevitable.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Nope they def wouldn't have if he was remotely successful. Fucking insanity
^^^

Its exactly this. They could have easily gotten together and thrown his ass out of office at any time if they wanted to. 25th and impeachment exists for a reason. Donald Trump has not changed one iota from who he was from the start. They stuck around because they thought they could potentially benefit if he succeeded. They need to be held accountable too, because if you aint trying to stop him, you helping him. Period.

Agreed on all fronts. Like I said before, they knew exactly what they were doing, and they're only coming to this "realization" now because it backfired, and they can no longer benefit. They had ample opportunity to remove this fascist asshat from office, but they were having too much fun "winning," being drunk on their power, so they kept backing him. Every single last one of them needs to be held accountable and removed from their offices of power. They failed this country and its people, and they really don't have any wiggle room to deny their complicity in this shitshow of an administration.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
so brave to talk shit without identifying themselves or resigning

It will be a deep tragedy if we ever let conservatives get away with how things have gone. Additionally, it's important that we, as a society, push back against idiots like this who are trying to reclaim the conversation and shift the discourse. They need to be known and understood as charlatans at least and enemies of the people and progress in reality.

Iggelich

Aug 31, 2019
It doesn't really matter if those people who supported Trump were ignorant or willful. They supported a fascist, now that it backfired they can't avoid consequences like that.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It took them 4 years to make this conclusion. 4 fucking years.

Nah, they just realized that in 15 years the only thing people will remember from his presidency is that his supporters attempted a coup to keep him from losing the presidency, and they desperately want to be left out of that blurb in history books.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"It is now politically expedient I grovel and beg and plead ignorance for all the heinous shit I've supported literally for years now. Love me I'm so brave, I've been so mistaken these past 1200 days!"

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These are all fascist rats looking to save their own reputations and careers the precise moment they realized they wouldn't get their thousand year reich. Fuck them. No human on this earth has been more clear about who they are than Donald Trump.