• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
At the very least call them to testify in open hearings when Congress will open investigations.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
They knew exactly who they were dealing with every fucking day and lied about every fucking day for 4 years. They made a deal with the devil and they deserve to get fucked.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
How do these senior political people always arrive to obvious conclusions so late?

The Koch brothers acting astounded they were fueling fascists was quite something, too. Like how do you old billionaires not realize that lmao
They achieve some measure of success, come to believe they know everything, and then coast from there.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao whatever. The people who stayed in this admin for years knew exactly who he was and they stayed anyways. They're just trying to save themselves now.

trashbandit

Dec 19, 2019
These people always fucking knew it, it's just that now supporting Trump is politically and professionally unviable. Fuck these people.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
45f2f4370fb1eb7934afcaf48fd7c918.gif

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Gonna be a lot of interviews soon where the employer is going to have to ask "So, can you explain this four-year gap in your resume?"

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
What a weird article. This guy literally admits to abandoning any semblance of moral and principle all for the sake of enacting (shitty) conservative policies. He knowingly describes the work as dealing with "insanity," and comes just shy of admitting that they all know Trump has been a garbage dump of a self-serving human being all along. They've all known, all along, that he's absolutely unfit to serve as President of the United States.

To that extent, fuck this clown. No one within Trump's orbit who has in any official capacity defended his time in office should be given an inch of sympathy. Every senator that voted to acquit him in the impeachment trial in the face of obvious and overwhelming evidence on their shitbrained "we don't want to overturn the 2016 election" rhetoric needs to have the Capitol Riots stamped into their records for all time and to full ridicule. If nothing else, they all knew right then who they were dealing with and what he could and would sink to. I consider all of these staffers traitors to the nation just as much as the jackasses who broke into the building, because they'd been given every warning and every opportunity to prevent this from happening, and they all knowingly looked the other way. Zero respect for any of them.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
You mean to tell me the man who hates Antifa with every fiber of his being is a fascist?

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
All of them need to be treated as part of the confederacy at this point.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can understand people saying Trump isn't a dictator. I do not, however, understand saying he's not a wannabe dictator.

He pretty obviously wants everything to be about him, cares nothing for rule of law as it applies to him and his supporters, and plays games with peoples' lives to keep or expand his own power.

Really, you could argue the Republican party as a unit has stopped giving a single fuck about democracy, but Trump especially? Come the fuck on.

Which reminds me, I remember Scott Adams saying in a blog once that people would go from calling Trump a fascist to saying he's incompetent.

Well, sir, President Trump surpasses all of our expectations, doesn't he? Managed to keep both titles, simultaneously. What a run

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
fuck each and every single source in there. it took this long? completely fuck off

what an infuriating read. all self-serving pieces of fucking shit.

please get rid of him before he's able to pardon anyone.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the tradition of a peaceful transition of power that's been the norm since our founding. Nothing else is even going to be a side note."

I really really really hate how ignorant we our about our own country.

We had an entire half the country up and succeed and fire on US troops because they were mad they lost. We had literally backroom bargaining to allow terrorism against blacks in the south so install someone who lost the presidential election, we've had senators almost kill each other on the floor of the senate. JFK almost assuredly cheated in 1960. We've had a women leading the country for over a year because her husband had a stroke instead of letting the VP take over. We've had congressmen shot in the capitol.

This white washing of the past is a large part why our country is so fucked up. We think we've never messed up and shocked this is happening when similar things have happened before. the mythologizing needs to stop. Europe learned in WWI and WWII where that ends up getting you.

"We've never had anything like this!!!"

dumbass the guy lincoln beat went on to LITERALLY BECOME THE SECRETARY OF WAR FOR A MOVEMENT FIGHTING AND KILLING AMERICANS

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
They're really going for that last minute redemption, eh? Better late than never, but I still say 'Fuck you'. They knew it all along, they saw it but the reason why they did nothing was easy; They didn't care. Now that the boat is sinking, they're hoping to get in the life raft and save whatever professional and social future they have by BRAVELY denouncing him.. days before his term is up.

All I can say is, good luck with that. In the age of information and internet, there's no such thing as 'forgetting'.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
They're all trash who put party over country, but Mark Meadows is a seditious worm who deserves to be thrown under the bus even harder than this. He's played a large role in leading Trump's hand to this point.

Oct 26, 2017
I can understand people saying Trump isn't a dictator. I do not, however, understand saying he's not a wannabe dictator.

He pretty obviously wants everything to be about him, cares nothing for rule of law as it applies to him and his supporters, and plays games with peoples' lives to keep or expand his own power.

Really, you could argue the Republican party as a unit has stopped giving a single fuck about democracy, but Trump especially? Come the fuck on.

Which reminds me, I remember Scott Adams saying in a blog once that people would go from calling Trump a fascist to saying he's incompetent.

Well, sir, President Trump surpasses all of our expectations, doesn't he? Managed to keep both titles, simultaneously. What a run
People think of dictators as masterminds. They tend to rise to the top of power structures while navigating complex or chaotic political environments. That tends to make them seem "fit" and "clever" (in the most cynical sense) in hindsight.

It's hard to see Trump as anything other than a moron bumbling his way upward through life out of sheer luck and privilege, which doesn't gel well with this picture. Well, except for his base...

They don't realize that most of the time it's just the right motherfucker jumping on the right opportunity to backstab at the right time. It's happenstance. That fits a lot more with him now ain't it.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Please don't let these cowards get the same kind of redemption a lot of the Bush people (including Bush himself) got.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
They only wanted the bullhorn racism, not the bullhorn facism. Or was it the other way round? I get so confused.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
They were there for the Access Hollywood tape. They were there from the beginning. No sympathy. If they truly feel guilty, get him on tape.