• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This dude been on this weird messaging around BLM for a while.

Like this shit from earlier:

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
It's like, sure I get what he's saying and I suppose he is right, but who is even asking the question for him to be saying it?

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
why doesnt he just shut up already

he keeps saying dumb things and then when he gets called out on it just apologizes profusely and promises it wont happen again

like just stop talking if you dont want to keep sounding like an idiot

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Wtf Terry. I don't understand why he can't understand what is going on here.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
9VU1kkd.gif

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I think I can safely say that in our lifetime we're not gonna see black lives become more valuable than white ones for this to ever be an issue that would need discussing.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Nobody said this so why is this dude saying such nonsence.
Terry is not a young dude. He just looks young since he's stayed in shape and also the whole black don't crack thing lol.

But it seems he bought into the 70/80s propaganda about black militarism/nationalism. He's also using a lot of weird MLK styled cliches--everyone is a child of God stuff. I get that, but the timing makes no sense. He's setting up a very weird strawman.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if he's got like, some people in his personal circle that are saying things that are making him post this to [the world] instead of them. Cause I sure ain't seein this sentiment anywhere else.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I think Terry is saying "better" isn't good enough. Change must be full measure.

Edit: the more I think about it, I'm not even sure what his message is. It's a confusing statement.

Edit2: I get it now. I'm disappointed.

Last edited:

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Terry Crews is so dumb he can't even pander correctly. When even the dog whistle racist are confused with your pedantic shucking and jiving lol.
Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-8-00-25-AM.png

CaptainQuark

Banned
Apr 26, 2020
User Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling in a thread concerning BLM, account in junior phase
I'm sorry - tell me what's wrong with what he's said, because I don't see anything wrong with what he said. All he seems to have said is that everyone should be equal, which we should. What's wrong with that?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry - tell me what's wrong with what he's said, because I don't see anything wrong with what he said. All he seems to have said is that everyone should be equal, which we should. What's wrong with that?
Because he is complaining about a strawman.
No one is asserting #blacklivesbetter

Assuming you aren't joking

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
whatthehellareyoutalkingaboutwhoareyoutalkingto.gif

Why the fuck does he keep erecting that stupid strawman??

That ain't the conversation or the point. Everyone got off at this stop and he just riding down the rest of the line to god knows where.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
BLM's focus is to just get to fairness. A lower bar than most think. Terry's point comes off as if BLM is espousing black supremacy--his words. That's completely laughable since the criminal justice system has already shown and continues to show a deep bias. And that's just criminal justice. Housing, employment, healthcare, etc. Are all big issues too.