• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017

Longer version here. https://youtu.be/1LlCn-HZDuY

Holy shit. Everything this senator says is 100% true. Listen to the longer version on YouTube. He really describes what is happening to our country. I've never seen him this pissed off.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, he's a Dem...for a moment I thought we were finally seeing a Republican come to their senses.

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Facts mean little to repubs and their supporters unfortunately. As long as they get to do some cruelty and racism it doesn't matter to the GOP.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Bennet is spot on. The ignoramuses in the freedom caucus and their pathetic fanbase has turned our government and our nation into a joke. This infection needs to be exorcised and eviscerated.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This guy is talking about someone who still manages to support a president after he publicly disparaged his wife and father. You'll see hell freeze over before that ever happens.
Makes me wonder just how his family views him. If I EVER endorsed a man who called my wife hideous, I'm pretty sure she'd change the locks on me.

Oct 25, 2017
Every single one of these 25 minutes should be rolling on every news station nonstop. Nothing but hard, heavy truths.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Bennett has been such a wishy-washy senator, and this is the first time I can remember him going all in on something. Good for him.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
I don't normally adventure into EctEra but this video (just got through the longer clip) was well worth listening to. I don't know anything else about Senator Bennet but he nailed the head on this and other issues in USA

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I'm getting the feeling that a lot of Democratic politicians are absolutely done with the GOP's shit.

Last edited:

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Worth it for "that rinkydink wall he's building".

edit: Wow, he went all in, now that I've watched almost the full 25 minutes.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
When I saw the full thing was almost 25 minutes I hesitated, but after hearing him talk I was enthralled and watched the whole thing.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of stuff I want to see of more from Senate Dems. The GOP and especially a large portion of the senate GOP are shameless, but they also know a losing position and 22 GOP senators are up for reelection in 2020. Rake them through the coals endlessly over the stupidity that is shutting down the government for a wall already based on a broken promise (mexixco paying for it). Get Angry about it.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is 100% amazing! Fuck Ted Cruz! Slimy piece of shit deserves to get raked over the coals every day for the rest of his life!

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I gotta know what people responded to this. That's some stirring stuff but I feel that too many people in that room have their fingers in their ears screaming lalalala

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
This is the kind of stuff I want to see of more from Senate Dems. The GOP and especially a large portion of the senate GOP are shameless, but they also know a losing position and 22 GOP senators are up for reelection in 2020. Rake them through the coals endlessly over the stupidity that is shutting down the government for a wall already based on a broken promise (mexixco paying for it). Get Angry about it.

Seriously. This is the bare minimum I want to see. Honestly, lot of these GOP sycophants need to get fucking clocked right on the senate floor and literally thrown out of the building as the traitorous and dangerous little shits that they are, but I'll settle for anything in-between.

Deleted member 22649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I gotta know what people responded to this. That's some stirring stuff but I feel that too many people in that room have their fingers in their ears screaming lalalala

That, plus this sort of thing will be easy for Fox, et al to edit into a short clip labeled "HYSTERICAL DEMS LOSE CONTROL ON FLOOR" or some such.

Well, fuck them. We just gotta be louder for longer.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
This dude has the "dad voice" down pat. Made me whip my head towards the screen to give him my absolute attention. Good on him. Oh yeah, fuck Ted Cruz.