• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Please let there be enough of a spread to delay the SCOTUS appointment until after the election. If Trump loses then the Republicans will at least not be able to hide behind it being the "will of the people".

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Which would once again expose their argument for why this confirmation is justified as complete horseshit (assuming Biden gets elected and/or the Senate flips.)
yea, they don't give a fuck about 'decorum' or what the voters want

they just want their shitheel judge

W1ckedEvoX

Oct 27, 2017
No one think this is a big "play" for the R's? All of a sudden a ton test positive but in all their responses their "just fine" or "mild symptoms". Feel like it's one big united push to all come out and say "see it's nothing we ALL told you ha!". Like that 4D chess everyone mentions here and there.

Granted obviously there is the chance they all realistically could have barely no symptoms or mild symptoms but it just feels weird for some reason.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
No one think this is a big "play" for the R's? All of a sudden a ton test positive but in all their responses their "just fine" or "mild symptoms". Feel like it's one big united push to all come out and say "see it's nothing we ALL told you ha!". Like that 4D chess everyone mentions here and there.

Granted obviously there is the chance they all realistically could have barely no symptoms or mild symptoms but it just feels weird for some reason.

I'm sure they're all lying about the extent of their symptoms. But regular people tested positive in Cleveland following the debate so we know that the GOP are plague bearers right now.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the funniest thing about wealthy white people is they think they're so invincible that they'll go to a large gathering without any masks during a pandemic and then the thing they were celebrating is gonna basically be put on hold because they wanted to hold this gathering so badly

W1ckedEvoX

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure they're all lying about the extent of their symptoms. But regular people tested positive in Cleveland following the debate so we know that the GOP are plague bearers right now.

Yea but knowing the people here in NC all that'll register in their brains is that "haha they're all fine, see told you!" I've unfortunately seen it way too many times down here, extremely frustrating. People in NC ain't gonna give two sh*ts about people in Cleveland or hell even know they got infected probably. Feel like the only thing that'll shake these ignorant people is if Trump gets pretty sick or worse.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
While those texts do show infidelity, they're also about the most innocent "sexts" imaginable, to the point where they can scarcely even be called that.

Still excited to vote for him over fucking Thom Tillis, and I dearly hope this doesn't depress his voting turnout, or spur him to do something moronic like drop out.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
In any other year, the texts would be damaging, but with everyone focused on COVID, it's not making any waves. The front pages of the NC papers all have Trump getting COVID. Relax.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
While those texts do show infidelity, they're also about the most innocent "sexts" imaginable, to the point where they can scarcely even be called that.

Still excited to vote for him over fucking Thom Tillis, and I dearly hope this doesn't depress his voting turnout, or spur him to do something moronic like drop out.
He already said he's not dropping out at least.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
One thing in Cal's favor right now is so many people already voted. 7.2 million voters in the state, 1.1 million early ballots requested, 340,000 votes already cast.