• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He's still upset about not being able to derail the covid relief bill due to being sick with covid.

It haunts his dreams.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This guy is pure scum.

He rallies against things like deficit spending. But then votes for tax cuts that overwhelmingly benefit the most privileged of society, all the while increasing the deficits he loves to scream about when Democrats are in the WH.

99nikniht

Oct 28, 2017
I know he isn't his father, Ron Paul, but I feel so embarrassed that I used to like and support Ron Paul. I cannot imagine the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree in this case.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
9bG5wCi9TcbZG-8K6yq8Sy-m_UY=.gif

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
During his initial run for the Senate, Paul literally argued that the government should not be allowed to enforce anti-discrimination measures on businesses because it infringes upon their freedom.

He is Exhibit A for libertarian brain rot.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly, every attack ad against him should just repeat that he is "pro-lynching". Because that's basically what this is.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Won't someone PLEASE think of the lynchings that only result in minor bruising???

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
"What type of crime is attempted lynching? They don't give nobel prizes for attempt chemistry" - A clown

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
So, if they survive being lynched. We can't prosecute that now can we. What is wrong with this inbred, did your parents smash you against a wall while you were a baby.

I literally dropped my phone when I read that line.

This is the point where a divine being/alien/superhero should materialise and smack his fucking head.

Jadentheman

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And also said nothing about how Trump used the military against the protestors. He's a hypocrite "libertarian" grifter

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Wait wait wait hold up

Lynching isn't already a federal crime?