• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The Subject was the Justice in Policing Act, introduced in the Senate by Sen. Harris and Sen. Booker.

Cornyn attempts to troll Harris on the Democrats' "lack of transparency" in deliberations of the bill. Gets clowned.

EDIT: Video of the full exchange, courtesy of Sen. Cornyn himself:

The last 10 seconds are...chef's kiss

Last edited:

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
For a second i thought the sound cut out but i realized that no its actually just dead air. I don't know how some people don't burst out laughing at these things.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
I'm convinced Kamala should be VP. She's exactly the attack dog that we need. We need someone that represents the anger alot of the American people are feeling against these republican criminals. Sorry Elizabeth, maybe next time.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
That's "Future Vice President Harris" to you.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
tenor.gif

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm convinced Kamala should be VP. She's exactly the attack dog that we need. We need someone that represents the anger alot of the American people are feeling against these republican criminals. Sorry Elizabeth, maybe next time.

I know she'll do a thousand times better than Kaine did. What a shit show.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
Have republicans actually elected a single intelligent person in the last 20 years? They're all imbeciles.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It is rare that I outright guffaw at these sorts of things but jesus christ, man. That was some Curb Your Enthusiasm shit.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is why getting rid of McConnell is so key because this guy's essentially his replacement and he's too stupid to do the shit that Mitch gets away with.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
He got his sound bite for Fox's inevitable propaganda segment on the Democrat's lack of transparency on this issue, where they will obviously cut out Harris' response.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Kamala Harris is a cynical fraud that was monstrously draconian when she actually was in charge of law enforcement.

With that said, because she's it as politically advantageous to be for police reform, it's not like it's a bad thing that she's fighting on our side for the time being. This is a good sign actually.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017

Alternatively, put her on the Supreme Court.

Then, during her confirmation hearing, have Elizabeth Warren invoke the "no disparaging a sitting Senator" rule that was used to stop her from bringing up Coretta Scott King's comments about Jeff Sessions.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
"We should discuss this."

"we would discuss this if you called a meeting."

"I don't think we should talk about this behind the backs of the public."

"You know we do this in their living room, right?"

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't a huge fan, but she always has such a way with words and putting knuckleheads in their place that the other senators just don't have. Her history in law has to help there because she doesn't take any shit. Would like to see be VP.