• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I still remember being in college when Obama was elected and after a lecture, discussions broke out and a bunch of students were saying we were in a post racial society now.

JayCeeJim

Jan 3, 2019
More proof the US needs a strong public healthcare system, with speech therapy included for those in need.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
His surname is Perdue, he has no leg to stand on. Sounds foreign AF. Not a good, American name like John Doe.

(/s)

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You literally have to be an enormous asshole to appeal to Trump's base. That says so goddamn much.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
ha HA she has a different name from white folks she isn't white, folks and if ya ain't white, then ya ain't right, can I get a amen

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Joke's on him that woman whose name he can't say right is about to be Vice President. An office he will NEVER get anywhere close to.

Such a small man.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes such an exotic and strange name. Posted by cameron

This brings back terrible memories of
Trying to live in NZ. Why is it always old white men? They always fucking make fun of names they can't say properly.

One of the most offensive thing I've ever encountered was when One of my tutors asked if I could use an English name as mine is hard to pronounce. Said I look like a Mike so he called me Mike. Rest assured I complained about it.