• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Thoughts and prayers to his covid. Being infected with Chuck is just the worst.

chimpsteaks

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 12, 2019
If his seat needed to be replaced does their political climate make it likely for a Dem to take the seat?

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
aL9NPkB7_700w_0.jpg

Wish this would have happened during the ACB nomination.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thoughts and prayers go out to the Covid, may it live long and flourish.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If he croaks, how would a dem candidate fare vying for his seat?

Oh wait, it's Iowa nevermind.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Wonder if he infected anyone yesterday when was out there speaking without a mask on.

Grassley, 87, tests positive for covid. He was in the Senate on Monday and presided over the chamber as it opened and spoke on the floor as well, removing his mask as he spoke. He went into isolation today after being exposed to someone with covid-19.
Cause if he tested positive today, he could've been shedding it yesterday.

It's also funny cause Sherrod Brown was talking about how they needed to keep their masks on yesterday too, and got called an ass by Ted Cruz

this was @SenSherrodBrown yesterday begging his Senate colleagues to keep their masks on, even when speaking on the floor...today @tedcruz called him an ass.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
who knew turning the senate into a nursing home would end up like this.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yes. Me wishing him death isn't gonna kill him. Grassley though, his actions can and have actually killed a lot of people.

I've only wished death on someone out loud once in my life. My sister witnessed it. 1,050 miles away, that person dropped dead within a few minutes. My sister has never looked at me the same since.

Oct 25, 2017
If his seat needed to be replaced does their political climate make it likely for a Dem to take the seat?
At this point in time, not so much. R governor, just re-elected Ernst despite a well-funded D challenger, and dropping from a 1R-3D congressional delegation to at least 2R-2D.

If he croaks, how would a dem candidate fare vying for his seat?

Oh wait, it's Iowa nevermind.
Notwithstanding my previous comment, this is a pretty inaccurate dismissal.

Harkin and Grassley split Iowa's Senate seats for decades, Iowa's congressional delegation was 1R-3D after 2018, before Trump, the only time Iowa went R in the presidential since 1984 (when everyone went R) was 2004, the state legislature is competitive, there's only ~1-2% difference in voter registration.

The Iowa D party is a bit of a dumpster fire though, which hasn't been helped by the last two presidential candidates more or less writing the state off, but Iowa is a purple state.