• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Samuels, famous for dishing out controversial dating advice on social media, is dead, sources have confirmed to TMZ.

The influencer and self-proclaimed image consultant, lifestyle coach and dating expert died Thursday in Georgia.

According to a police report obtained by TMZ ... EMS was called to Kevin's home Thursday morning for a "person injured" and found Kevin unresponsive on the floor of his apartment.

The police report states they talked to a woman who said they met Kevin Wednesday night and spent the night with him at his place in Atlanta. The woman -- who is a nurse -- said Kevin started to complain of chest pains on Thursday morning, and she tried to help him. She told cops he fell on top of her, so she called 911 and requested a defibrillator from the front desk of the apartment complex.

According to the report, Kevin was taken to Piedmont Hospital.

Kevin had a huge following on social media, including 1.42 million YouTube subscribers, and often stirred debate with his hot takes on dating and relationships.

www.tmz.com

Kevin Samuels Dead at 57

Dating expert Kevin Samuels is dead at 57.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
No idea who he is, but his profile makes him sound like kind of a dirt bag.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
I know nothing about this guy but the fact that he called himself a high value male makes me glad he's dead.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn

lol@ how he died.

Imagine someone who's business plan is "Jordan Peterson, but Black". Its scorched earth in a corner of Twitter, imagine you passing away as a relatively young dude and people are popping bottles

Gho5tstar

Jan 16, 2021
VA
Damn..i listened to him almost everyday for like two months straight otw from work..definitely gave me some new perspectives on life and relationships thats has benefited me..very shocked

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I remember when this guy talked about frangrances. As I was into fragrances. Don't know he how got into the dating coach game. Talk about a hard shift.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
"Kevin stoked controversy by saying unmarried women over 35 are 'leftovers'."

Well I guess he's going to be leftovers for the second set of bugs that reach his body.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn..i listened to him almost everyday for like two months straight otw from work..definitely gave me some new perspectives on life and relationships thats has benefited me..very shocked
As a result of doing the opposite of what he said or what exactly - do you remember anything he said that would be useful for most people? Just curious.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
We really don't need threads on every half baked celeb, their life and crimes...
Dead or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.