• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

( Who is your favorite Hero in a Half Shell? )

• LEO💙

Votes: 426 22.0%
  • RAPH❤️

Votes: 427 22.0%
  • MIKE💛

Votes: 358 18.5%
  • DON💜

Votes: 726 37.5%

• Total voters

fade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of you must've switched at an older age because everyone and their mom loved Mikey and me and one other person liked Raph.

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
The one that's cool but rude.

Rewatching the 2012 show and Sean Astin's just fucking great in the role

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Why settle for fictional mutant turtles when you can pick a real one?

giphy.gif

Hydra_BE

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I voted Leo, but I always favored Don in the video games. He was OD in SNES Tournament Fighters.

KentP

Oct 28, 2017
Raphael never seems to hold his sai correctly and it's a wonder he still has all of his fingers, so definitely not him (though sai are the only one of the four weapons tailored to close-quarters combat, so he has that I guess)

My personal favorite to use is the bo, so I have to pick Donatello. Two swords or nunchaku both have far too much scope for injuring yourself or another turtle.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For video games, it's definitely Donnie. Otherwise it kind of varies, though usually Mikey and Donnie come out ahead because they're not squabbling all the time.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a mood. Like, if you asked me at the start of the day, my favourite one might be Raph, but then at the end of the day it's going to be Mike.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Don won my vote over 20 years ago because of his spinning bo in Tournament Fighters. It would then go Leo, Mike, and Raph.

Deleted member 2210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In any tmnt game for the last 25 years I've been picking Donatello. By far my fav and the best turtle in general