• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Dat Bloodborne After Effect....FROM is now a big name company..on par with Bungie and Naughty Dog....

Jul 20, 2018
So it looks like they can continue making new IPs and selling welI or even better. This is good news and seemingly what From wants.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
I imagined as much. It was tracking higher than DMC V everywhere, but not so drastically to be far apart. Let's see if it is as frontloaded as Capcom's game, or there's an audience waiting beyond those millions of hardcore fans who never fail to show up for a title of this kind (including me).

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I expected this.

Do not expect the legs of other From titles though, mostly down to it not having the multiplayer aspect of their previous games.

Some great DLC will help and maybe a New Funky Mode can draw in some people on the fence

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Can't wait till BB2 is announced, the salt will be glorious.

Can you imagine what it's going to cost Sony to lock that down, if they haven't already. I think the last few FromSoft games outsold bloodbournes lifetime sales in a few weeks. I hope they got Miyazaki to sign a contract some time ago.

Plus I don't want exclusives, I want PC ports so I hope it hasn't happened. Unless BB goes multi plat.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder how many of them met this fate.

D3y0vWnX4AEJXzQ.jpg

I feel bad because I first try read it right to left :S

Congrats to From, I still don't know if I will get it for PS4 (I have a Slim) or later when I build my PC... which may be until next year.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
But please stop giving them tips on tutorials. Or at least also tell them to make an option to disable them.

Please.

I might wait for the no tutorials mod before I start playing Sekiro 2, or whatever comes next.
The tutorial windows only show up once in your playthrough, and then never again; even on NG+. They were informative and helpful playing the game for the first time. What more do you want?

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Can you imagine what it's going to cost Sony to lock that down, if they haven't already. I think the last few FromSoft games outsold bloodbournes lifetime sales in a few weeks. I hope they got Miyazaki to sign a contract some time ago.

Plus I don't want exclusives, I want PC ports so I hope it hasn't happened. Unless BB goes multi plat.
From can work on multiple projects, even last year they got a VR game from them, your sales numbers are also not true as just a few months ago we've been told BB sold over 2 million in the US alone.
You mean like right now when Omni tells people it's not even planned?

Ayy lmao
You know it'll happen eventually.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wonder that the return rate will be, for being so difficult. Its my goty right now so those sales are well deserved.

Nov 1, 2017
Very well deserved, I totally didn't expect such high sales as I thought not many people would buy it due to its difficulty. Very happy for From Software! I absolutely love this game and am still playing it. It's in my Games of the Generation folder together with Bloodborne as well :)

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait till BB2 is announced, the salt will be glorious.

I doubt it, however it would pale in comparasion with the salt that the BB ''fans'' have gathered up over the years.

I still remember the Shadows Die Twice thread where 90% of people would swear Sekiro was ''100% BB2 and PS exclusive''.

Fun times.

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing numbers; well done From! They're the superstars of Japanese development right now and I'm glad they're trying new things and leaving Dark Souls behind.

Great to hear. 10 mil by year's end?

That seems... extremely unlikely. I think the Souls games haven't done near 10 million yet. It could well do 10 million lifetime though, thanks to being available on PC as well.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
They do in new saves, even if you beat the game once. You have to use a mod to stop that on every NG save you create. :(
That's fair. I just assumed since it asks you what account you're playing with (on Xbox, at least) that it created a save profile for your account in addition to the individual game saves. If it doesn't do that, then that is pretty annoying.

Vaser

Oct 31, 2017
That's great for FromSoft, but Sekiro is not what I wanted from them. Day 1 for Bloodborne 2 or Dark Souls 4, though.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt it, however it would pale in comparasion with the salt that the BB ''fans'' have gathered up over the years.

I still remember the Shadows Die Twice thread where 90% of people would swear Sekiro was ''100% BB2 and PS exclusive''.

Fun times.

lmao people were almost 100% confident it is Bloodborne 2

shadows-die-twice-by-lonecorkonian-dbwitc0.jpg