• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
So, a 1050 is enough?

Sounds like it. Given it looks like a 1060 is recommended (1060 is ~ 970, slightly better especially with support; honestly weird they used 970, although it's probably a more commonly used card), you'll likely be able to run it at medium/high settings if you want a solid framerate.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After Metro, nothing can be considered safe. That exclusivity deal hit just two weeks before release and after months of Steam pre-orders both on and outside of Steam itself.

Edit: That said, Epic has thus far shown exactly zero interest in Japanese games, and as the PC version is being distributed by a few different companies, locking down a worldwide exclusivity deal would be difficult (something tells me it wouldn't settle for region-specific exclusivity).

From Software games are multimillion sellers on PC. It would be a big grab for Epic and wouldn't surprise me. That said, I wonder if FS would allow something like that.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
From Software games are multimillion sellers on PC. It would be a big grab for Epic and wouldn't surprise me. That said, I wonder if FS would allow something like that.

I'm not suggesting the game isn't going to sell well. Epic's exclusivity deals are designed to remove Steam from the equation and shepherd those would-be customers to EGS; Sekiro still being a Steam game in much if not most of the world would leave open avenues for those affected to still get their hands on the Steam version.

Last edited: