• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hmm, I'm curious, is there a specific option on the cdkeys account page to cancel the preorder? Or do I have to write them an email with a request for a refund? This would be cancelling anything game related so educate me, please :)

My friend just submitted a support ticket asking for a refund and they responded and the money was in his Paypal account in less than 5 minutes. Go to Help Desk under Customer Service at the bottom of the frontpage.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Man, this feels so good to play. Have to take a break for a bit but hopefully I can manage to squeeze in an hour of gameplay before I gotta go to sleep later.

Kitokys

Nov 29, 2017

EqQOTR9.jpg

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting random fps drops for no reason, CPU and GPU usage nowhere near 100, tried windowed too

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
i am happy to report that the guy i am watching on twitch

has lost to this boss literally 34 times and counting since my last post lmao

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Is the story more in the background like the Souls game, or is it more in the forefront and obvious this time?

Oct 27, 2017
In a completely different zone than that fight. Go back to the old man that works on your tools and check his room.
once you've found some prayer beads you can put them by the statue in his room that warps you away to a new zone. The fire is somewhere in that village
Just found it. Thanks!

Gonna go for the rematch tomorrow. Only played 90 minutes today. Whew that was fun

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, this sucks. Planned out every element of being able to play this early for weeks, and got screwed over because I decided to save $5 on GMG.

Can't refund it. Wasted time off from work. Have to wait until after every other platform. Unreal.

Same :( At least we're not suffering alone.

Eating a sadness pint of cookie dough icecream right now

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How many potions do you have in the beginning? Can you get more? Do you refill them when you rest? Or do you need to grind like in Bloodborne?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This shit is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and still I have this temptation to just take the car and go hunt a copy fuuuucckkk...

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Same :( At least we're not suffering alone.

Eating a sadness pint of cookie dough icecream right now

Kind of sucks, but at the same time, it will at least allow me to finish up Devil May Cry 5, since I was a little over halfway through, but going to have to have shelved it if I could play Sekiro today...and likely for the next week or two.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Two major bad things right from the bat:
-Ps4 controller does not work on steam version
-i have to disconnect my second monitor or the game is stuck at 20 FPS

that's some trash technical work there
You can always force Steam to use PS4 controller. You'll have to Google the steps

(I'm actually playing this on PS4 pro right now but I know it will work because I always do this for my PC games)

Yibby

Nov 10, 2017
Two major bad things right from the bat:
-Ps4 controller does not work on steam version
-i have to disconnect my second monitor or the game is stuck at 20 FPS

that's some trash technical work there

What? no PS4 controller? Is there any other version? I thought that steam was the only source for pc.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe the game is using your integrated GPU ? Try changing the app settings in Nvidia control panel (or whatever it is for AMD) to force it to use your GPU
Could be an issue with Gsync, if you have such a monitor. I had that happen with a game once before and had to turn of Gsync for it to work at high framerates.

Checked that, neither works. Guess I have to wait with playing until a solution is out there. This sucks big time.

Mar 29, 2018
First time trying to unlock a game with a VPN... Wish me luck!

Hmm, I'm curious, is there a specific option on the cdkeys account page to cancel the preorder? Or do I have to write them an email with a request for a refund? This would be cancelling anything game related so educate me, please :)
I was the same - you've got to email them and say you want to cancel the order and refund :)

They get back really quickly, excellent customer service over there

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
can't you just use ds4windows if the steam controls api isnt working? always been an excellent little exe imo. i do have an old version hope it hasnt gone shady ymmv i guess

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I just bought a Xbox controller because my PS4 controller is dead.

The store was out of PS controllers so I bought the Xbox one. Am I lucky?
You can always force Steam to use PS4 controller. You'll have to Google the steps

(I'm actually playing this on PS4 pro right now but I know it will work because I always do this for my PC games)
What? no PS4 controller? Is there any other version? I thought that steam was the only source for pc.

False alarm, I guess. Had to tinker with a bunch of settings to get it work, but it does work with the PS4 controller now.
Still stuck on the 20fps issue though.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Am I the only one patiently waiting for the regular unlock on Steam tomorrow? 😑

Status
Not open for further replies.