• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Right at the start of the game, if you turn around and swim through that little alcove and pan the camera up there's an item. Are you able to get that right away or do you have to come back later?

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
VPN didn't work at first but then I changed my password like JaseC said in the threadmarks and now the "play" button shows up !

LatscherGnu

Apr 23, 2018
GMG Key here, it unpacks via VPN alright and even loaded the patch with the right .exe but then gives the "not available in your region" message, no matter what i do, guess it's tomorrow :-/

HelioJosh

Oct 27, 2017
PEOPLE WITH CONTROLLER ISSUES:
I just figured out a fix, its really dumb. Right click the game in your Steam Library, got to properties and then on General, set the Steam Input Per-Game Settings to 'Forced Off'. Now my controllers work... gg.

Thanks for this, even though my XB1 controller worked it would only register blocks and not parries strangley. After figuring out parrying was fine with Keyboard/Mouse I used this fix and I can parry on the controller now. So for anyone else who never parried once on a controller, might want to try this out

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
For those in the US, is the VPN unlock method already working? Was the game released in Japan?

CadisRai

Oct 27, 2017
Ok working with VPN for me now GMG key.
Unless it was because I removed my steam Guard and loged out of the mobile app, those might influence also.

Deleted member 12100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else notice on PC textures sharpen and soften with the camera movement, tried messing with some settings to no avail. Game is so dope I don't mind, but it is distracting.

Oct 26, 2017
Just some quick thoughts whilst I make some food
  • Erm this is fuckin amazing in terms of ninja gameplay - The combat isn't anywhere near as deep as nioh, but it is absloutetly demanding you use its systems, whereas Nioh is like "sure you can play this like souls if you want to"
  • ENEMY STEP, divekick combosss UFFFF
  • General RPS system is intense!
  • I'm loving the mechanics to finding actually important items (overhear conversations etc)
  • Game is branching out into lots of different directions very quickly (as in map progression)
  • If you struggle with the souls games, this might not be for you
If you've watched me play action games, you'll have some good context for this....game is brutal. Like I kinda feel sorry for souls fans who aren't great at combat, because like you do just have to "git gud" here.... and its much more involved than a souls game.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
Ok working with VPN for me now GMG key.
Unless it was because I removed my steam Guard and loged out of the mobile app, those might influence also.
So it worked for you after removing the steam card and logging out of the mobile app? Because I logged out of the mobile app but I didn't remove steam guard.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Just some quick thoughts whilst I make some food
  • Erm this is fuckin amazing in terms of ninja gameplay - The combat isn't anywhere near as deep as nioh, but it is absloutetly demanding you use its systems, whereas Nioh is like "sure you can play this like souls if you want to"
  • ENEMY STEP, divekick combosss UFFFF
  • General RPS system is intense!
  • I'm loving the mechanics to finding actually important items (overhear conversations etc)
  • Game is branching out into lots of different directions very quickly (as in map progression)
  • If you struggle with the souls games, this might not be for you
If you've watched me play action games, you'll have some good context for this....game is brutal. Like I kinda feel sorry for souls fans who aren't great at combat, because like you do just have to "git gud" here.... and its much more involved than a souls game.

Royalgaurding for 10 years about to pay off.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
So it worked for you after removing the steam card and logging out of the mobile app? Because I logged out of the mobile app but I didn't remove steam guard.

If Steam won't detect the IP change, then change (not to be confused with reset) your password to terminate any lingering ghost sessions. Removing Steam Guard is unnecessary and will result in trading/market restrictions.

Well it unpacked, but says wrong region when trying to launch...

Retail keys are region-locked. Switch to Offline Mode and disconnect from the VPN.

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
If Steam won't detect the IP change, then change (not to be confused with reset) your password to terminate any lingering ghost sessions. Removing Steam Guard is unnecessary and will result in trading/market restrictions.
I actually did change the password after logging out of the mobile app, still not working sadly.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
this fucking centipede is expecting you to perfect deflect 10 attacks in 5 seconds, fuck this

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Oct 27, 2017
With the information so far with peoples who got the game early, can anyone answer this question in a spoiler tag of course if the game becomes typical From software creepy/horror in later levels?

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Can you get to this item and how?

OpT2hpf.jpg
Anyway to get rid of 60 fps lock on pc?
Their engine breaks if you try pretty sure.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
That doesn't work. Still getting the "install" button and it's not available in my territory.
Doesn't work. Reset the password, even removed Steam Guard, went offline. Nothing works, also GMG here.

Ah, I was afraid of that. There are a few ways to circumvent a runtime restriction, but I don't think it's possible to unlock a game early when you're dealing with a package that's region-locked at the runtime level, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.