• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
You know what's hilarious, is I too struggled against that boss due to not having it's weakness yet. I managed to defeat it without it, but I think a lot of players are going to run into obstacles they should probably ignore for the time being and look for other ways to go. The way the level design is in Sekiro allows for a lot of freedom to beat things in certain orders. Whether the player has the tools for it or not, is going to cause a ton of frustration to people thinking they have to beat the thing they found before moving on.
Yep, this is why we are hearing so many reports that the difficulty is absurd. People aren't exploring everywhere and finding the weakness to the enemies to make the fights more manageable. Though I'm sure the game has a good difficulty even with that, but not nearly as absurd as without.

Okada

Nov 8, 2017
UQADKpH.png

HERE WE GO!

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the download of the final bit of data/update after pre-loading and firing up the VPN? I assume not, but god damn. 0 progress on the bar, and an eta that is bouncing between 45 minutes and 15 hours.

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
use proton vpn, its a free trial for 7days with nice speed. japan server

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Yep, this is why we are hearing so many reports that the difficulty is absurd. People aren't exploring everywhere and finding the weakness to the enemies to make the fights more manageable. Though I'm sure the game has a good difficulty even with that, but not nearly as absurd as without.
Exactly. My initial impressions were, "wtf is From Software expecting of me!?" Now it's, ok this hard but I can manage if I find the right strategy and tools/abilities. I'm still at a boss that's kicking my ass but once I find a certain way to farm a certain item I know I can take them :)

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
My PS4 controller is acting freaking crazy on PC wtf?

It's moving my mouse alone, literally acting like a gyroscope controller, help?

Viper_GK

Oct 28, 2017
So I bought my key from hrkgame, I did the VPN trick with tunnel bear, do I need to keep my steam account in offline mode or can I leave it online once unlocked?

I'm in Australia, getting the key was instant and cheaper then GMG and it works perfectly, this is my first time with VPN so I'm cautious whether I should set my steam to offline or just keep it online.

mod edit: referral link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Anyone actually got their controller to work with the game? I've now tried 360, Xbox One and DS4 controllers and none of them work in game, but they do work in other applications (such as in steam big picture) and such.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
For anyone who has the game - does it have an option for dualshock buttons?

Kinda want to plug a DS4 in to play this.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn does the game struggle to start or what.

Gonna get to play like 3 minutes of it now after how fucking long it took to not black screen.

Baron Bliss

Oct 31, 2017
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

T-MINUS 17 minutes!!

(Bought and downloaded through Steam normally. When finished changed Download Region to Japan, Steam autologs out, start VPN set to Japan, log back into Steam and presto!)

Status
Not open for further replies.