• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luminosity

Oct 30, 2017
Gabe Newell wants to know your location

Poochie went back to his home planet.

Would like to know this as well.

Is it as easy as logging out of steam, activate vpn, start steam, unpack/start playing? Can I disconnect the vpn after I'm in game?

I recommend unlocking the game, then going into Steam's Offline Mode. Close Steam. Disable VPN, then restart Steam and play while in offline mode.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a VPN guide for Steam? I understand how to use a VPN, but do we need to change store regions in steam or can we just close steam, start vpn, log into steam, start unpacking, play, set steam to offline and close VPN?

Would like to know this as well.

Is it as easy as logging out of steam, activate vpn, start steam, unpack/start playing? Can I disconnect the vpn after I'm in game?

Had the same question. No idea either

SoyUnPixel

Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm that GMG is handing out keys.

I just bought the game there, and received mine instantly. I'm ready for VPN-ing this thing, it has been too long since a new FromSoftware game.

Oct 27, 2017
gif of that twitch clip that wouldnt work a few pages back... its really blurry though

w9ZLKDD.gif

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice "pre-review" haha, this is the worst fucking article I've read in my life.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...ekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-pre-review-Bloodborne
To say that we're excited about Sekiro Shadows Die Twice would be an understatement. This is, after all, the new game from the studio responsible for masterpieces like Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and more recently, Bloodborne.

Unfortunately, however, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice does have one pretty significant problem: it's not Bloodborne.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God I wish I could get the GMG keys. They aren't available here in Malaysia.

The game is damned expensive too without regional pricing. I'm just looking enviously at one of the streams.

Oct 27, 2017

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
meh I want a BB sequel more than anything but Im glad this is something new/different... I also want a BB sequel on the NEXT gen and also want FROM to make it.. i doubt it on the last point though.. :/
From is really at their best when they venture into new worlds with new lore and inhabitants. Their strongest games have all been new IPs, while their sequels have been weaker by comparison. I like DS3, but it doesn't hold a candle overall to DeS, DS1, or BB.

Sekiro is extra exciting for this reason.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'm dipping in and out of Lobos' stream because it's just what we've seen before and he died from a fall in to the abyss after just coming right back from doing so. So it seems you can die from falling off ledges, but the first fall is considered like your ressurection during normal battle, and the second a death? That's how it seemed to work.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice "pre-review" haha, this is the worst fucking article I've read in my life.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...ekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-pre-review-Bloodborne

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...Shadows-Die-Twice-embargo-scores-PS4-Xbox-One

Pre-order customers have been dealt a blow ahead of the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice release date.

The new game from the makers of Bloodborne and Dark Souls has a March 22 release date on PS4 and Xbox One.

Unfortunately, however, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice review scores won't go live until the day before release.

This was confirmed in a tweet by Metacritic. Responding to a question from a fan on Twitter, the review aggregator website said that Sekiro reviews would go live on Thursday morning.

It doesn't give pre-order customers much of chance to cancel their orders if the review scores come back negative.

😂

Deleted member 2834

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm dipping in and out of Lobos' stream because it's just what we've seen before and he died from a fall in to the abyss after just coming right back from doing so. So it seems you can die from falling off ledges, but the first fall is considered like your ressurection during normal battle, and the second a death? That's how it seemed to work.
Yes, you can die, if your health is low enough. It's not an insta-death anymore however.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Assuming they haven't changed the mechanic from the demo, you'll survive as long as you have more than 50% of your health, otherwise it's death.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
why do I have a feeling that merchant that sells you information is gonna be the Patches of this game?

RhaZo

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, SP - Brazil
I'm playing the game since yesterday and i'm loving it.

I'am very experienced in the From Software games (3K+ hours on Soulsborne) and the learning curve so far was longer than Bloodborne for me.

I played almost 2 and half hours of the demo in Brazil Game Show and +-2 hours with the final game to get really used to it.

Right now I have around 5-6 hours in the game and killed 2 bosses. The first one I died 4 times and the second one I destroyed in the first try as I was used to the gameplay mechanics.

Deleted member 47076

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
On Reddit, I'm seeing such mixed things about the framerate on Pro. Some people say it's closer to 60 in the final build.

Guess I'll just wait until someone actually captures footage and counts frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.