• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
i´ve acclimated to the framerate...after 2 hours it isn´t so distracting anymore

yeah, pack it up guys, this is way better than Bloodborne...KILLER fighting system, sprawling areas...found 3 prosthetics already but i am not even at a boss so far, just exploring and getting used to the systems

this game is everything i´ve wanted and more
giphy.gif
Ever since this game's reveal, I'd known this combat is more my jam than Dark Souls. Can't wait.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this game is hard as balls and with a ton of replay value (I am avoiding 90% of media).

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
i´ve acclimated to the framerate...after 2 hours it isn´t so distracting anymore

yeah, pack it up guys, this is way better than Bloodborne...KILLER fighting system, sprawling areas...found 3 prosthetics already but i am not even at a boss so far, just exploring and getting used to the systems

giphy.gif
How's the exploration, sense of discovery, interconnectedness of areas? Or is it more open, less of a tangle of connected paths like Dark Souls and Bloodborne?

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR

giphy.gif
Better than Bloodborne! EEEEEEE!

Deleted member 47076

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018

giphy.gif

And that's on the pro, right?

Oh my gawsh I'm getting excited.

serdarkny

Nov 10, 2018
I'm already looking forward to doing ng+7 challenge runs, every encounter seems different and fun in their own way. Also if someone can suggest me a free vpn with a Japanese IP that would be great lol.

Dec 6, 2017
US

giphy.gif

Stop fucking torturing me!!!!!!!!

(That Jack Nicholson gif never gets old, I laugh every time haha)

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Way better than Bloodborne?? This is too good to be true. Thats my GOAT man!

Shinrou

Oct 28, 2017
Finland
Hmm. That steam JP store page lists the game name as "Pre-Purchase Sekiro Preorder (JP)"

Is that a whole different product or should the VPN trick still work just fine?

ara

Oct 26, 2017

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm. That steam JP store page lists the game name as "Pre-Purchase Sekiro Preorder (JP)"

Is that a whole different product or should the VPN trick still work just fine?
DO NOT BUY THE GAME IN THE JAPANESE STEAM STORE, IT WILL GET YOU BANNED.

Just use the VPN trick tomorrow to UNLOCK the game early.

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif
Better than BB...shieeeetttttt

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
You could try some wholesalers, one of my friends used to work in one and could get games 2-3 days early. Other than that I don't know anywhere here that sells games early :(
One other good shout is, Argos sometimes where I live accidentally put the game up on their systems near closing time. So you can go in and write down the product number and try to buy it off of them like. I've done it before and got a handful of games the tiniest bit early.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
So whos gonna try for a no revive run on their first playthrough? I'm debating whether I should do that first for any potential secrets(I dont wanna get spoiled because someone does it first and I read about what happens) or just going through normally with the revive mechanic.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Sorta confused but just to make sure, is the consensus here that folks in the PST time zone (west coast US) will be ale to unlock this at 9 am tomorrow?

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So whos gonna try for a no revive run on their first playthrough? I'm debating whether I should do that first for any potential secrets(I dont wanna get spoiled because someone does it first and I read about what happens) or just going through normally with the revive mechanic.
We already have confirmation about whether the death/revival mechanic effects the endings or not, from the interviews a week ago.

It...
...doesn't. From said only story choices and possessing certain items will determine endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.