• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Can't believe this is out soon

Xbox One/PC/PS4 Collector's Edition all ordered
Strategy book ordered from Amazon
Vanilla edition PS4 bought as well

Let's fucking go

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe this is out soon

Xbox One/PC/PS4 Collector's Edition all ordered
Strategy book ordered from Amazon
Vanilla edition PS4 bought as well

Let's fucking go

Now that's a real fan. Lmao, I still remember you having to climb up to your apartment before the launch of Dark Souls 3 and the hype surrounding that launch. At least I think it was you. Btw. did you ever show your Souls collection? Must be big

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Now that's a real fan. Lmao, I still remember you having to climb up to your apartment before the launch of Dark Souls 3 and the hype surrounding that launch. At least I think it was you. Btw. did you ever show your Souls collection? Must be big
Yeah, every Souls-release (except 2) have been absolutely crazy. I still can't believe the DkS1 and 3 one. Holy shit.

Yeah my collection is brutal; I'll show it off someday! I might do it in the Sekiro OT!

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
I've been on blackout for this game and just counting down the days. Tempted to watch this though...

OP
OP
Masagiwa

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Video is around 5 minutes according to Kitao which makes me believe it's some kind of demonstration of the mechanics and gameplay loop. A theory is that they didn't allow the previews to record the tutorial so they could control the messaging themselves to avoid confusion.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Video is around 5 minutes according to Kitao which makes me believe it's some kind of demonstration of the mechanics and gameplay loop. A theory is that they didn't allow the previews to record the tutorial so they could control the messaging themselves to avoid confusion.

I'll be curious to see why they'd rather control the messaging on the tutorial than let people who played it do the work for them.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
The wait has been agonizing for me since i didnt jump into Souls until the Project Beast hype started ramping up... which means the 3 year gap between DS3 and Sekiro has been the longest (by far) I've had to wait for a fresh Souls-ish experience.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know why I had expectations for the themes, lol. A small moving flame passes as a dynamic theme these days? These guys.

Hirata looks much better, at least.
They're both kind of bad, but that one is particularly lazy lol. I liked the Japanese theme, however.

Last edited: