• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
So unexpected. Every change looks positive enough. And right in time for next-gen, too.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Now if they could update Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 to get a boss rush mode, that would be great

I wanna fight Orphan of Kos and The Twin Princes again šŸ„ŗ

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
daaaaaaaaaaamn boss rush and change outfit!! i'm so happy <3 gonna finally platinum the game. but sooo far :/

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Elden Ring died for this?

Good to see even if it seems off brand for From. Will be welcomed additions when I do my playthrough of Sekiro after ER gets a release date.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Boss Rush mode is huge. I've always wanted to be able to just jump in and fight some bosses again without playing through the rest of the game.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shhheeeettttt, I wonder if there's any secret plans for Boss Rush in any of their other games? All their games really need a boss rush mode.

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Interesting. Was thinking of doing a replay (well, I never beat the game but want to start over) after Ghost of Tsushima... doesn't feel like I need to wait for this patch though.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Boss rush mode would be fun (if we can customize it). Some of those battles were awesome.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow a real offical boss rush mode. Maybe they saw the mods people were already making for their other games. Messages getting implemented is neat, it's a small bit of online functionality but it seems like they made a decision to give players some help to each other in form of hints.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Boss Rush mode is huge. I've always wanted to be able to just jump in and fight some bosses again without playing through the rest of the game.
Hopefully you can pick the boss.

I have always wanted a way to fight certain Dark Souls 1 bosses again, without spending tons of time getting to them.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
That's cool, I'd rather they just put the game on a good digital sale since I want to replay it and got rid of my physical copy.

Lowest I've seen it is $38 and I can't bring myself to buy it that high for a replay.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is so fucking awesome. I look for virtually any excuse to go back and play sekiro, largely for the boss fights. A boss rush mode is perfect for this game. Now for a DLC expansion.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Time to start that ng+ play through I've been thinking about. Sekiro is a fantastic game, and I'm happy to see a white phantom style addition. Wonder if they'll ever revisit the world, not that there's a need to since the first game was essentially perfect.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Boss Rush will be a nice new category for speed runs now that it is official, and i just hope that this feature will be standard in their future games.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
Looks like there were a couple of bored employees at From and they were like eh why not lol

Boss rush is sweet.