• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
I really really wish, that we can equip multiple Combat Arts and switch them on the fly. Having stuck with one for all situation feels suck, and going to the menu breaks the rhythm of the fight. Switching between High Monk for close combat and Shadow Rush to close up distance will be such a blast.
On a similar note, the general UI/menu scheme in Sekiro is one of those things I wish they ditched from the Souls games, and had done something a bit more different with this game. With how often my use of prosthetics changes on a situational basis, I really wish they didn't limit it to 3-at-a-time and have you cycle through them. It'd be much more preferable if, in the main menu, you selected your "favorite" of each prosthetic type and then those were all available via a radial menu during gameplay. It's cumbersome to scroll through the entire list of prosthetics (especially after upgrading a number of them) when choosing to switch one to another.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
On a similar note, the general UI/menu scheme in Sekiro is one of those things I wish they ditched from the Souls games, and had done something a bit more different with this game. With how often my use of prosthetics changes on a situational basis, I really wish they didn't limit it to 3-at-a-time and have you cycle through them. It'd be much more preferable if, in the main menu, you selected your "favorite" of each prosthetic type and then those were all available via a radial menu during gameplay. It's cumbersome to scroll through the entire list of prosthetics (especially after upgrading a number of them) when choosing to switch one to another.

Yeah, there's a few complaints like that that I have. Same thing with Ninjutsu: I only used one of them through my whole playthrough solely because I couldn't be bothered going through the menu each time to change it. They could've had it be something as simple as hold R1 then press a certain face button when you get the death blow prompt.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
User banned (3 days): drive-by trolling, misleading thread necromancy
This is probably my last FROM game.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is probably my last FROM game.
angel_of_okay.jpg

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Please do not necro-bump old threads with unrelated commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.