• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
I would recommend people not go the "blindly tick every console because EVERYTHING SHOULD BE MULTIPLATFORM" route. They're probably going to ignore those responses because they're going to seem less genuine. Tick the consoles you own/want games on, and let things take care of themselves.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
So, did anyone else only get questions for Sonic, Phantasy Star, Puyo Puyo, Yakuza, & Bayonetta? I really wanted to push for a new Golden Axe & JSR.

Fun fact, if you enter into the sweepstakes it takes you to a confirmation page with a button to "Continue to main website" or some such language, which takes you to Atlus' homepage :|

I noticed that. It was weird.

Nope. But some characters in Fighter Megamix 2, Yes ;). Kiryu needs sand bags.

Larcen would crush Kiryu & do it more stylishly at that.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That came out wrong I meant to say was Beast Rider was god awful and probably gave Sega second thoughts of ever wanting to revisit it.
It was....

giphy.gif

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly not seeing Skies of Arcadia on this survey made me mad. Same with no extra Project Diva options.

The fact they asked about Phantasy Star and Sakura Wars is great though.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Did my duty.

Once on my phone with a more well-rounded survey.

Another on my computer with a more "BRING US JET SET RADIO FUTURE" centric survey.

Hx]

Oct 28, 2017
Kuwait
PSO2 westren release

Sonic Adventure 1/2 ports on switch

Sonic Unleashed on PC

Hope this survey have a visible effect

Miss super monkey ball </3

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I can assume everybody here is just hammering in any mention possible of Virtua Fighter, right?
I'll even take ports. Where are my AM2/AM3 collections, Sega?

I'll give you money! Greenlight it and you're guaranteed at least 1 sale.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I begged for more Shining and Phantasy Star games, and specifically called out "When I select Shining I mean as in Force and In the darkness. Not the other spinoff nonsense over the last decade, please."

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
you're welcome in advance for your new digital keychains that flash laser lights and have a holographic dancing Bayonetta.

sorry for saying i am completely uninterested in super monkey ball.

Apr 21, 2018
They tried rebooting that like ten years ago and look at what happened.
This a very bad example. Sega has been restructured several times since that era. The Sega west that produced Beast Riders (secret level) doesn't exist anymore. The current Sega West can make a Deluxe Deep Fear with the quality of Alien Isolation.
Last Gen Sega was releasing too many games compare to other publishers, that's why they were struggling on Metacritics.
Now they are constantly in the top 3 publisher of Metacritic. This year Capcom took the lead, EA the bronze medal. Last year, it was Bethesda with Nintendo behind. The top is changing every year except for Sega, they are always in it... because they have many good games (not AAA) ,are a very balanced publisher with tons of talents in Japan and in the west.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I totally live in New York!

Anyway did my part and gave Super Monkey Ball and Virtua Fighter some love.

I'm glad to meet someone else who also totally lives in New York!

I would recommend people not go the "blindly tick every console because EVERYTHING SHOULD BE MULTIPLATFORM" route. They're probably going to ignore those responses because they're going to seem less genuine. Tick the consoles you own/want games on, and let things take care of themselves.

Yeah I just focused on ticking Switch because that's the main platform I want everything on from now on.

I'm assuming this survey was done because Sega Japan said they'd look at the data. So really hope they look at this and resurrect Phantasy Star.
I'd take a port of Blue Burst for Switch and PS4.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
This thread has a disturbing lack of discussion about Jet Set Radio being far and away the most important SEGA franchise. SEGA should build a capsule fit for space launch solely to preserve the source code for JSRF specifically. That it has never been re-released is truly humanity's greatest sin.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Done mine. Even if Sega Japan can't be bothered Sega Europe will at least listen given their great efforts in Steam/PC.

Oct 27, 2017
I just want Phantasy Star Online in the west again. Whether that is finally localizing PSO2, doing a remaster/rerelease of PSO Ep. I-IV, or merely committing to bringing over whatever the next game in the series is. Just something.

It's my absolute favorite series and seeing PSO2 announced here, followed by years of vague comments and non-answers only to have it never come out at all really hurt.

giphy.gif

Tye

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely put "Sonic series amiibo" when asked what kind of Sonic merchandise I'd like to see. Make it happen, SEGA!!
DKR9UEyVoAAG_nN