• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Sep 28, 2018

New one. Anyone knows what that symbol means?

I think the meaning itself not as important as it showing multiple cultures.

I'm absolutely calling it that this is a new God Game like Populus or Black&White where you guide a human civilization by indirectly influencing them, their morality, culture and such... Which would be amazing. It's totally time for the God Game genre to make a return.

Sep 28, 2018
If it isn't Skies of Arcadia 2 i'm not interested.

It's not, its a new IP called Mankind.... I would also kill for a new Skies of Arcadia...

But IMO, the signs point to a new game in the 'GOD genre' and there hasn't been an AAA God game since... I don't even know, Black & White in 2002? I'd be super happy if I'm right in my prediction.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

New one. Anyone knows what that symbol means?

2Z0neTe.jpg

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Okay how about a Gritty Reboot of Trauma Center where the doctors belong to a secret group of time travellers that go back in time and heal people who need to be healed so that history goes as planned? Think of it like Assassin's Creed meets Trauma Center.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I think the meaning itself not as important as it showing multiple cultures.

I'm absolutely calling it that this is a new God Game like Populus or Black&White where you guide a human civilization by indirectly influencing them, their morality, culture and such... Which would be amazing. It's totally time for the God Game genre to make a return.
If it's a God game, then it has to be Relic making it. AAA budget too, so it'd be pretty interesting to see.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Okay how about a Gritty Reboot of Trauma Center where the doctors belong to a secret group of time travellers that go back in time and heal people who need to be healed so that history goes as planned? Think of it like Assassin's Creed meets Trauma Center.
Great concept for a comedy puzzle game tbh. Isaac Newton begins to think he's indestructible, but it's really you bailing him out all the time. Charles Darwin is always eating poisonous things. Alexander the Great has irritable bowel syndrome, etc.

Give it gritty, out of nowhere moral decisions that branch history for some reason too - do you treat Hitler, knowing that him dying results in someone else becoming Worse-Hitler, blah blah.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017

A time travelling Doctor you say? Hmm.

Just saw this on another forum:
(Look at the URL)

Amplitude is the dev behind these:

Neat catch, guess it's a 4x kind of thing. Maybe one that stretches from early life to space empires?

Alanood

Oct 27, 2017
So, most clues are about Africa and the beginning of humans. Others are about ancient egypt. Then there's Paris... hmmmm...

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Amplitude has made games outside beyond the 4X genre, like Dungeon of the Endless. And I have a strong feeling this one won't be 4X.
I mean, they could do something different for sure, but I could see a large 4X spanning different stages of human evolution given the hints we've had so far.

We'll see pretty soon what it ends up being anyway.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's a throughout-the-ages game or based specifically on evolution?

Very interested, Endless Legend is awesome.