• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
It's been a couple months, maybe I should check back in. (I shouldn't, but I will)

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
How did you get Sonic to 5 stars? I'm halfway to 4, getting shards only from achievements since I don't see any other way to get them and that's been a slog. Is there some point on the campaign with a lootable stage?

Yeah there's a lootable node on Zone 18. I use Sonic so it's a great spot to loot... well, it would be if they hadn't split my best heroes between Campaign and Beyondering RIGHT BEFORE I COULD FUCKING REACH IT

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I use Rouge for my blue character. Sonic is great for what is essentially a free Blow up Star node and turn, but Rouges mana steal and nuke is too good for me.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Sonic + Shadow is pretty deadly. Getting those free star tiles to quickly build up Sonic's meter for free turns has won me a lot of tough fights.

Yeah there's a lootable node on Zone 18. I use Sonic so it's a great spot to loot... well, it would be if they hadn't split my best heroes between Campaign and Beyondering RIGHT BEFORE I COULD FUCKING REACH IT
I only started worrying about my Beyonding Crew after unlocking Lassic. I just got Tsushima up to 5 stars and now i'm trying to loot Wren up to that point. Rolf is really bringing my team down ATM. Thankfully i'm close to unlocking Gina.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You have to be level 18 to join a guild?!

Been playing on and off all day, and I'm barely level 7 D:

Really? Lame!

As of right now I've made the guild private, so if you want to join post here or message me and I'll open it up. Or something? I dunno how Open/Private/Closed works, but I'm going to assume private means it can't be seen unless you search for it and you can still join. Still, pm me here/post in this thread if you want to join.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to you my mouse pointer moved so fast towards this thread title when I began reading it and then stopped in my tracks and let out a "oh damn it!" The second I read "mobile". Then I thought about telling you about my emotional roller coaster so I clicked anyway.

Don't tell me, it has gacha elements?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to you my mouse pointer moves so fast towards this thread title when I began reading it and then stopped in my tracks and let out ah "oh damn it!" The second I read mobile. Then I thought about telling you about my emotional roller coaster so I clicked anyway.

Don't tell me, it has gacha elements?

yes unfortunately

super bad ones at that

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course it does. What kind of Japanese mobile game would it be without them?
these ones are INCREDIBLY bad

and it's actually less gacha, as all the 'good' units you have to grind or pay for.

how would you like to pay 65 dollars(50% off!) to unlock a legendary unit

or 30 dollars at a CHANCE to get enough shards to unlock one

its baaad.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
these ones are INCREDIBLY bad

and it's actually less gacha, as all the 'good' units you have to grind or pay for.

how would you like to pay 65 dollars(50% off!) to unlock a legendary unit

or 30 dollars at a CHANCE to get enough shards to unlock one

its baaad.
For all the deserved hate Battlefront II got for inserting gambling how come these fucking mobile games get by unscathed? This is nothing but real world gambling!

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
What does the power level numbers really mean anyways? I mean if your 30k and can steamroll a 65k team (or struggle against a team that's around 30k) then those numbers don't make any rhyme nor reason to me.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
For all the deserved hate Battlefront II got for inserting gambling how come these fucking mobile games get by unscathed? This is nothing but real world gambling!
Battlefront nu-2 had an upfront fee, so it didn't get the "at least it's free" card in its hand.

What does the power level numbers really mean anyways? I mean if your 30k and can steamroll a 65k team (or struggle against a team that's around 30k) then those numbers don't make any rhyme nor reason to me.
Power level is a sum of individual power levels, which are derived directly from level, star rank, and rarity, and directly translate to base damage. So, at the moment, I have both Death Adder and Mr. X, "epic" rarity, on level 50 and one blue star, so they both have a power rating of 7474 and deal 747 per block per basic match. This does not take into account any other properties of individual units (some change the match damage), synergies between these units, and logic behind enemy movement (i.e. is bot targeting your units randomly or what).

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I have been "playing" this for a while now and i dont know why. Its a fucking disgusting game. I should be ashamed of myself.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
there is clearly some cheating or some bugs in the Android version..

This is the leaderboard in the Arena
1tknSOq.jpg

as you can see Aroc is the leader.
YvTdC3Q.jpg

Now check the leaderboard for the new Adventure
qQCUIp1.jpg

Gname Changer is the leader.
qUQaeFg.jpg

But check under Arena rank.. he is ALSO number 1.
wtf? and I have checked others.. like Oleg who is number 2 in the Adventure.. he is number 9 in the Arena, and this is correct.

So that Gname Changer must be a cheater or there is a bug somewhere..

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there is clearly some cheating or some bugs in the Android version..

This is the leaderboard in the Arena
1tknSOq.jpg

as you can see Aroc is the leader.
YvTdC3Q.jpg

Now check the leaderboard for the new Adventure
qQCUIp1.jpg

Gname Changer is the leader.
qUQaeFg.jpg

But check under Arena rank.. he is ALSO number 1.
wtf? and I have checked others.. like Oleg who is number 2 in the Adventure.. he is number 9 in the Arena, and this is correct.

So that Gname Changer must be a cheater or there is a bug somewhere..

So I believe Arena and the Adventures, are grouped into 'clusters'. As in, lets say an Arena will have 5000 people, any people over that will be put into a different Arena group.

Same with Adventures. If you join it as soon as it's available, you'll get paired up with a number of people, and if you wait, you get paired up with different people.

also I don't know how the power level stuff works. Is that a grand total of all their characters? Or just those 4? Like how do they have 2 million power at level 54?

hanmik

Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So I believe Arena and the Adventures, are grouped into 'clusters'. As in, lets say an Arena will have 5000 people, any people over that will be put into a different Arena group.

Same with Adventures. If you join it as soon as it's available, you'll get paired up with a number of people, and if you wait, you get paired up with different people.

also I don't know how the power level stuff works. Is that a grand total of all their characters? Or just those 4? Like how do they have 2 million power at level 54?

that actually makes sense.. I thought it was just one big pool, but your description makes sense.. Those users are crazy high in power though.. that has to have cost some serious bucks, and even more bucks to stay nr. 1.

About the power thing.. this is you.
ZDKzxvV.jpg

this is me:
pm9GyIZ.jpg

I think this has to be something about the amount of damage or something they have done.. Sonic is my most used character, I use him in every mode.. and he is 1 blue star level 52, and has 1.85 million in power.. Joe has two blue stars and is level 50, and he only has 555k in power. But I only use him in arena and for some of the normal levels. I use tails for my survival runs.
It doesn't make sense why my Sonic is so high otherwise.

Edit.. I see the power goes up together with your level.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, the damage done theory makes sense. Maybe its arena specific? Would make sense why Gum is low for me because she always gets aimed first.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I must've done something wrong, because it didn't save my old profile with almost everyone unlocked up through... I bailed when they added BD Joe, or shortly after. Kinda poking at it with a new profile, but idk if I'll be able to hang, heh.

hanmik

Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Huh, the damage done theory makes sense. Maybe its arena specific? Would make sense why Gum is low for me because she always gets aimed first.

The damage theory from me is stupid.. is has to do with the characters level and amount of stars. I think I will be able to enhance my Joe soon, so will see how much he goes up in power, he should get higher than sonic, because he is 2 blue stars.

Bioshocker

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I can imagine my wife playing this. A good way to get her into the world of Sega. She's heard that "Seeeee-gaaaa" many times at home.

hanmik

Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So I just enhanced Joe..

Went from

GfFgPRk.jpg

to
NyUIUcD.jpg

555.926 in power to 1.990.310

those calculations are strange..

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I joined the guild, same name as on here.

This game isn't good and it's a borderline scam and I don't know why I've played it for so long (casually, basically do dailies and a couple events) but I still do, so there's that.

I don't know what guild content there will be, but if you need more active people don't hesitate in kicking me out.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game isn't good and it's a borderline scam and I don't know why I've played it for so long (casually, basically do dailies and a couple events) but I still do, so there's that.
I feel the same way and have come to the conclusion it's because Sega.

I do actually like that survival and arena are sometimes difficult enough to be fun due to bad rng.

MajorBritten

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Applied to join the resetera guild but saying it was declined and its not letting me request again, is there any way around that?

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Since my account is from launch, I'm stuck in an arena bracket with everyone being 4 months ahead of me lmao.
I can't even reach top 5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.