• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
been playing for a while now... my main team is Sonic, Big the cat, Joe Musashi and Shadow. Joe has 2 blue stars, the others only have 1 blue star. Sonic is level 52 and the rest are level 50, it costs 7500 diamonds to enhance once you are level 50, so that is A BIG grind.. I am at the beginning of Zone 29, but the first stage has a power level of 78.945 and my team has 30.091 in power.. but hey I managed to 3 star the last stage in 28 which has 90.790 in power.
I am around the top 200 regularly in the Arena. My main team just runs through everyone..
For survival I just shift Joe with my level 50 Tails.. and then I complete them in no time.

And I haven´t used a single cent on this game.. just log in and do the daily quests and that is it. It is the perfect game when I smoke my cigarettes.
Sonic, Big, Joe and Shadow is the best team in the game.. the way their specials work together is great for the harder stages. Right now I have a stupid problem.. I have over 200.000 coins in the game, and I don't know what to use them on.. lol.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joe Musashi is super good. Being able to clear 3 vertical lines is super useful no matter the comp you have.

Kelanflyter

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
France
This game is very good. Probably one of the best F2P match3 game on IOS.

My team for survival is Tails-Beat-Sonic and the green guy from Phantasy star
My Team for Arena is Sonic-Tyris the green guy from Phantasy star-and the Yellow cop guy from Jetset Radio

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
Joe being able to clear 3 columns is nuts and helps activate star powers that have been trapped on the sides or corners. Mee mee's heal and regen is also super useful.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I've been rolling with Cream / Sonic / Amy / Shadow, since I wanted an all-Sonic team, which is surprisingly rare to see in Arena. (I actually don't remember ever encountering one and I've been playing off and on since November.) Very offense-oriented with no tanks or healing skills, so main strat is basically take out the opposing enemies as quickly as possible starting with the weakest (or those with the taunt ability) while prioritizing blue and rally tiles. Not ideal, but if I get a strong start with some good chains it can make the rest of the battle a breeze as the torrent of spin attacks fly by. :D

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
lol I reinstalled this game like two days ago and came to post how shitty it still is... but if guilds are in then I'm down to join the Era guild.

edit: jesus christ they're currently valuing ebitan at $1 per shard... and that's supposed to be 50% off lmao

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
the new event uses sonic 3D blast saturn music

giphy.gif

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
I confess, I may pick this up if the writing's that good.
I played Revolve8, a Clash Royale clone because of their great comedy spin on fairy tales.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I'll join the guild when it becomes available for me.

I find these events where you have to fight for trophies ridiculous. The top prizes are just feeding the whales whilst everyone else claims the scraps. Trying to get into the top 50 of these events is incredibly tough. I managed to get the Zombie dude last time but it must have cost me over 1000 gems (that I'd saved up) to try and keep in that top 50. But if I hadnt got the Zombie then I'd have no chance at this one (in which I'm already losing out because I didn't get Agent G).

They need to split that up so it's not just one pool of everyone vying for the top 5 prizes. But then if im not paying, they aren't interested.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
I dunno if they are whales, the person at the top of the leaderboard has power in the millions but they're at level 60?

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
They've been slowly adding more Sega music, the latest update having added that for the open field stages.

I noticed when they added Everybody Jump Around in the city stages but I hadn't heard this one yet. Can't say I'm a fan of the slow burn though, you'd think it wouldn't be hard to just stick a bunch of MP3s that Sega already owns in there.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Imagine spending £60 on unlocking a character or just levelling them up. Which is supposed to be 50% off, so normally (though there's no shop to browse these, just "offers") £120 for a character is laughable and downright greedy and disgusting practices. That should be illegal but I guess people are stupid to part with their monies in such ways.

Last edited:

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine spending £60 on unlocking a character or just levelling them up. Which is supposed to be 50% off, so normally (though there's no shop to browse these, just "offers") £120 for a character is laughable and downright greedy. That should be illegal but I guess people are stupid to part with their monies in such ways.

I'm deeply afraid to know what kind of mythical super-whale could look at the prices in this game and do anything but violently vomit all over their mobile device.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll download it again to see if the game is better than at launch. Dunno if I lost my progress, I'll see.

EDIT : my save's still there, nice.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Any tips for first time players?
I'm thinking of sticking with the starting set of characters for a while until I max them out then move onto any later characters I get.

I do have Death Adder though, but AiAi's healing is helpful in a pinch :X

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
Any tips for first time players?
I'm thinking of sticking with the starting set of characters for a while until I max them out then move onto any later characters I get.

I do have Death Adder though, but AiAi's healing is helpful in a pinch :X
Don't spend your free gems on anything ever, and don't waste your gold on character tokens because leveling up gets expensive

You can get Joe Musashi relatively early by daily grinding and he's amazing. Him and Sonic are carrying me super hard right now.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, I'll join the guild. Only on stage 144 & beyondering stage 33. FINALLY unlocked Axel, so now all that's left is the legendaries of Alis, DJ K, Ebitan, B.D. Joe, & Agent G but unless they do events where I can get them easily (I can never get gold tokens in Arena), they're probably gonna stay locked.

So far, my best team is Onishima (46, 5 star), Rouge (43, 1 blue star), Hotsuma (41, 5 star), & Tryis (41, 1 blue star). Probably should try to get Baby (34, 5 star) & Tails (38, 4 star) leveled up since they're the other legendaries that I have, aside from Lassic (40, 4 star).

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I started Sega Heroes two days or so ago. I'm enjoying it! It's sort of scratching that Puzzle Fighter itch with the collectible cast of video game characters. ha

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Joined the ERA guild! Still playing, damn, some of you guys are playing a lot better than I am, HAHAHAHA.

for the record, I'm just using a Level 40 team of Sonic (5 Stars), Tails, Hotsuma, and Tyris.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Don't spend your free gems on anything ever, and don't waste your gold on character tokens because leveling up gets expensive

You can get Joe Musashi relatively early by daily grinding and he's amazing. Him and Sonic are carrying me super hard right now.
Joe Musashi being OP is good news in my book~

Status
Not open for further replies.