• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Two Point Hospital is a great game. Sega is building an impressive collection of studios in Europe.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
Two Point Hospital has been my favourite management game for the last few years. I am pleased for the developers. A nice mid tier game with loads of play time with nice unlockables and good post content support.

Even after Eighty hours I haven't completed the Campaign let alone the DLC. Every time I play it it brings a big smile to my face, which is rare these days. I am off to eat Cheesy Gubbins followed by a nice can of Burp.

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Now if only sega would port some of those game to switch hiks. I love skylines and civ 6 on switch so much.

Nothing can beat 1 more turn during dumpity time lol.

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
Sega is slowly becoming a force to be reckoned with again with some of their releases and dev teams the last few years. This is good to see.

Sep 28, 2018
Excellent news! Two Point Hospital is a fantastic game and an excellent successor to Theme Hospital... I really hope they do a spiritual successor to Theme Park next. Two Point Park has a nice ring to it!

I hope they still get to work on their own stuff!

From what I have heard from Creative Assembly staff and others over the years SEGA about as 'hands-off' as it gets when it comes to their studios, they provide financial security and all the perks that come with publishing but otherwise, the developers work as if they are still independent. A really good example of this is Atlus... (For better and worse lol)

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Get them to make Segagaga 2, where you have to manage a Sega development studio

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Two Point Hospital has been my favourite management game for the last few years. I am pleased for the developers. A nice mid tier game with loads of play time with nice unlockables and good post content support.

Even after Eighty hours I haven't completed the Campaign let alone the DLC. Every time I play it it brings a big smile to my face, which is rare these days. I am off to eat Cheesy Gubbins followed by a nice can of Burp.
It hasn't been out for even a year. Are you a time traveler?

I'm just playing.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
SEGA Europe are beasts in the PC space, so many strategy devs and franchises under their wing right now. Long may it continue.

Just need SEGA Japan to step up now.

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
Their western release especially pc front is so good.

Even though, their recent TW 3 Kingdom is.... meh for me.
I'm not a PC player so the only Creative Assembly game i've played was Alien Isolation which I absolutely loved, only played it last year despite buying it at launch and it still looks amazing, that atmosphere was just perfect.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Segas transition to being one of the best PC publishers has been a weird but great thing to watch.

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not a PC player so the only Creative Assembly game i've played was Alien Isolation which I absolutely loved, only played it last year despite buying it at launch and it still looks amazing, that atmosphere was just perfect.

Ahh. I play switch and pc especially strategy game so what sega is doing atm is crazy good news to me.^_^

Sloane

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. Two Point Hospital was a bit too repetitive for my taste but the potential is definitely there. Next, pick up the Parkitect devs!

TSSZNews

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does Sega not consider PC games without physical releases as digital? The company just said last week they're cutting digital output.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Good to see Sega Europe continuing to expand on what they are good at. Quite a contrast to the mess that has been Sega of America.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
They have pretty strong strategy/simulation studios now, kind of strange, but also kind of cool ;)

I enjoyed Two Point Hospital, let's see what Sim they will do next, maybe Theme Park? I would love to see a new Dungeon Keeper variant from them, but that's sadly not that likely, as they will go with the Sim route.

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Still weirds me out to see the Sega logo on some PC-ass PC games. But I'm not complaining, they're doing great stuff!

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Two Point Hospital is really good! Sega is one of my favorite publishers now, they're doing an amazing job with Total War: Warhammer 2 as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Good for them. Hopefully this provides a lot of job security, a nice bonus for the staff and Sega has become quite a powerhouse in the PC strategy arena.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Great to see Two Point Studios being invested in.

TPH is incredible and one of my absolute favorite releases last year. The tone, aesthetics and depth are absolutely pitch perfect. Such an finely polished production.

Title has seen great post-launch support in both free updates and DLC.

Two Point made me a believer and I'm 100% behind whatever they come up with next.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I wonder if there's any chance of them porting Two Point Hospital to console.

Tunned

Oct 30, 2017
Great news, TPH is amazing and more people should play it. The developers said that they want to grow Two Point County beyond just hospitals, so with SEGA's acquisition it looks like TP Theme Park is a given.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I'm happy the devs now have more financial security. they deserve it. two point hospital is an excellent game. I actually like two point hospital much better then theme hospital, the humor is just better IMO.

a bit off-topic, Is there anyone with time that can help me with the superbug projects?