• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Didn't you make a similar thread and have people point out he was always big?

giphy.gif

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
He made it big with speed like 25 years ago and he's been big since...

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
World-famous actor with his own meme-packed subreddit appears at E3. "Hey, when did this guy get so big?"

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, which made him drop off the map in terms of larger mainstream consciousness.
I disagree that he dropped out of mainstream consciousness. After Matrix 3 he was in multiple fairly high profile movies that were marketed hard around Keanu being the star of the movie (Constantine, Day the Earth Stood Still, A Scanner Darkly, 47 Ronin) it's just that none of those movies really took off and became major hits. He was still getting consistent leading man work, which pretty clearly shows that he's still getting mainstream attention.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Between John Wick, and Always Be My Maybe, plus all the stories and interviews we see with him and about him, plus him being scouted for games, it seems like Keanu Reeves has finally made it big big. He's always been my favorite, and he's always been popular, but now it seems he's in the big leagues at last.

I'm so glad about that, too. I love Keanu, and this success couldn't have come for a better guy.

Dude the matrix... He made it then! It was fuckin huge.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Between John Wick, and Always Be My Maybe, plus all the stories and interviews we see with him and about him, plus him being scouted for games, it seems like Keanu Reeves has finally made it big big. He's always been my favorite, and he's always been popular, but now it seems he's in the big leagues at last.

I'm so glad about that, too. I love Keanu, and this success couldn't have come for a better guy.
Didn't you make a similar thread and have people point out he was always big?

Why are you remaking the same thread less than a month apart?

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Movie star worth over $300m constantly making movies, and making good movies too, OP is asking how did he become so big of late lol hahahahahahahahahahahah

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Nah, gotta agree with most here, his 90s Speed to Matrix run was probably peak Keanu.

OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.