• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Man, I was thoroughly unimpressed at how vulnerable people - who could literally see - were to blind people.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't the first season get really bad reviews? Guessing it done better with general public than critics then?

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually loved See. The atmosphere they build up was really nice. Looking forward to it!

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't know the Banshee show runner was on this. That and Big Dave being added means i should give it a go.

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed See so I am excited for this.

Looking forward to seeing Baba Voss's finisher again

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea Peaky Blinders guy left. That's too bad. On the other hand his wife passed recently and the first season was not without it's big faults.

Anyway, love the samurai angle they're taking. The blind battles were some of the coolest fights I'd ever seen so I'm hoping they amp that up a bit for this season. They were too few and far between in season 1. Early season 3 renewal points at least some cool potential story lines

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea Peaky Blinders guy left. That's too bad. On the other hand his wife passed recently and the first season was not without it's big faults.

Anyway, love the samurai angle they're taking. The blind battles were some of the coolest fights I'd ever seen so I'm hoping they amp that up a bit for this season. They were too few and far between in season 1. Early season 3 renewal points at least some cool potential story lines
I assume you've seen the Zatoichi movies?

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hell yes. Love the beat takeshi one off one too
I wonder if that outfit in that final very-samurai tease was a homage. Reminded me a lot of the look Katsu rocked a lot in the movies
i8N5uFs.png

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely in for this. First season had a few problems but overall was pretty great. Bautista being in this is a treat now.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
The white sleeves/hand wraps was what jumped out to me as "hey that's Zatoichi"
Oh yeah totally. I love that they go full samurai armor (of a sort) in other parts of the trailer too. Some of the blades moves he made in season one were WILD and put many samurai movies to shame. There's also something really cool about the way he uses dragging objects/weapons and tossing things to engage or confuse his combatant. See with a lone Ronin is right up my alley

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The first season was bumpy but I love how it ended. That fight in the final episode was epic.

o Tesseract

Oct 28, 2017
I thought this was a captivating show. The premise is great, cinematography is jaw dropping. The story is a little bumpy but it's very intriguing overall.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The first season had it's highs and lows -but the highs were incredible. And it ended in a great place.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Show seemed totally dumb in concept. A bit bumpy at first, but it was a fun ride. Glad it's still going. Not everything has to be perfect conceptually as long as the execution is good.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone watching? This season has been fantastic so far. Seems like the first show to try to do Game of Thrones again. Queen Sibeth is Cersei, or rather Cersei as she should've been.