• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Putting Jason Momoa in a show where everybody is blind and can't appreciate how hot he is seems like a waste.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Premise looks stupid af, wow.
Only thing I find interesting are the visuals and location shooting tbh

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I don''t know, the premise can't hold up in a 2 minute trailer, how will it stand up for 8-13 eps

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks fucking awful. How did they get so many other actors that are as wooden (or more) as Momoa?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So is their hearing like super duper good?

Cause wouldn't using bows be like... incredibly dangerous?

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Too much about this show makes no sense. Why would they need to use body markings if no enemy can see them? What aesthetic purpose do any of the jewelry hold?

And how do they even know that the babies aren't blind? Like do they just happen to have a super sense that tells them "this person can see"?

D.Dragoon

Mar 2, 2018
How are can they tell they aren't murdering their friends instead of the enemies in the big battles if they can't see? It can already be mad confusing with sight.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I like me some post apocy with interesting elements. With that said, I'm sure this was hell to write and it might be shown when we see it.

ncsoft

Dec 11, 2017
It feels like the show doesn't have enough content to sustain even this trailer, and it is coming on Nov 1st?

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
It's a shame the premise seems like an absolute mess because the cinematography is gorgeous. I just don't see how a show where everyone is blind except for a few babies can make any plot progress unless they find a way to restore their vision after a couple episodes.

MalcomFleX

Alt account
Banned
Sep 9, 2019
I'd watch the FOX version of this where it's just a bunch of elderly people bumping into walls and falling into pools.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could have been a mouse at the pitch process. Its fascinating to see something this big/expensive get made and no one said "are we sure about this?".
Here is hope that they have a lot of POV shots in there of just pure darkness. Darkness and people bumping into trees.

Now that I'm thinking about it, there should be a SENSE universe.
Season 2 with a tribe that can't hear. Being just super loud and bad at sneaking.
Season 3 will have a tribe that can't smell, wondering why their cooking sucks)
Season 4 is the BIG CLASH where they all meet and fights. SENSELESS VIOLENCE.

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could have been a mouse at the pitch process. Its fascinating to see something this big/expensive get made and no one said "are we sure about this?".
Here is hope that they have a lot of POV shots in there of just pure darkness. Darkness and people bumping into trees.

Season 2 with a tribe that can't hear. Being just super loud and bad at sneaking.
Big fan of this post. Can't wait for Season 4.

Stephen Home

Alt account
Banned
Dec 17, 2018
Reminds me of the boring part of Horizon Zero Down. Why doesn't Apple license a popular fantasy series with better overworld?

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
They really, really should have just shown off the cinematography and had zero dialogue.

Seeing this and then immediately learning that they're giving away of year of service with any hardware purchase gives me zero faith there will be anything worth watching on Apple TV.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Had the trailer running without sound at first and couldn't have guessed the premise. None of this makes any...ehm...sense. Dammit.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's a virus, not even something interesting like demons or aliens or something

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

I assume the tribe without the sense of touch just sliced themselves up on rocks and bled to death on the way to the showdown?