• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 27, 2017
California
Bunker baby shook and going back down
why would trump go to the hospital? Doesn't the White House have a room/section for a hospital room? private doctors? If he did suddenly start coughing it'd be huge news so maybe that's why they want everyone out

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
His Twitter account has become self-aware. Mcenany was not strong enough.

11-flappinjaws.gif

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It's probably something external. Trump going into the bunker or not could be kept under wraps even if media were on the grounds. (Of course it would leak, though).

It's probably protest related and they're going to do some dumb shit to break it up.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is secretly dying from embarrassment and Javanka are putting Operation Weekend At Bernie's into play.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
The press should ask how scared Trump was, and keep repeating the question until she leaves.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
12378850-3x2-xlarge.jpg

In an closer photo you can see his collar is stained with his Tan hahahaha.

Oh my god I know we are all about tearing down statues right now, but what about commissioning one of this exact photo
to be placed in a landfill or sewage dump somewhere?

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Oh my god I know we are all about tearing down statues right now, but what about commissioning one of this exact photo
to be placed in a landfill or sewage dump somewhere?
Yeah this one is going to get a LOT of play. The best part is his followers see him as a perpetual winner, but this picture is about to infuse itself into the national consciousness.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah this one is going to get a LOT of play. The best part is his followers see him as a perpetual winner, but this picture is about to infuse itself into the national consciousness.
The baby hands holding his crumpled up MAGA hat is giving me so much life this morning.

I hate Kpop and well most pop industries with a passion, but even I am tempted to go out and buy a BTS album lol

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If the only source of his happiness in being president are these rallies and now even those are ruined for him, I wonder if there's a non-zero chance he'll just declare that he's no longer running for reelection (though giving a complete BS excuse to the reasoning to try and save face). I keep thinking that will be the chef kiss to 2020.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If Trump doesn't make his appearance in Phoenix tomorrow, we'll have our answer.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Patiently waiting for "Sources close to the President" to give us the scoop on what's happening.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Scenario A: Wanted to clear everyone out, including press (popular these days because acab), because Trump's favorite role model was about to be torn down.
Scenario B: Unidentified package, possible bomb protocol is followed and cleared everyone out.
Scenario C: Trump is sick with covid and they want no witnesses while he's driven to hospital. [could probably separate the hospital visit into a sub scenario]
Scenario D: The president is a gigantic orange baby.