• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
People who are on the MAGA train don't give a shit, because being on the MAGA train is not actually about proving Trump's competency; it's about hurting minorities and their allies as much as possible. Trump could have totally raped a 12 year old girl, with video evidence, and they'll either decry it as fake news or blame the girl.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, we know he a criminal in many facets. Kinda desensitized to it.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Perhaps they know he works for Russia but revealing how they know puts spies at risk?

"I don't see how he spins it into his advantage, because quite frankly, I don't believe it's flattering."

It sounds like something behavioral, so it probably ties to the pee tape.

That being said, it's Trump, I think he would manage to get through this.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Knowing that the President of the United States is a Russian asset, but not acting on it because it may impact your ability to find spies hiding in your government is the real-world equivalent of not using your Megalixirs on the last boss.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
After having to explain the Russian investigation to my partner over and over again, I'm not prepared for this

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I dont think its as bad as what people are making it out to be. It sounded to me like he was more worried about protecting their sources, which would be exposed if this were to be declassified. He did mention there was some damaging stuff in there that hasnt been reported on yet, but it didnt sound to me like it would be super devastating for Trump. Just that it would paint him in a bad light.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
The only thing I can think of is him being told to take on this persona by someone and talking in fluent Russian. His voice suddenly changes, he doesn't ramble- all that was just a persona he's been doing since the 80s.

Like Gilbert Gottfried's fake voice he's been doing in public. There would be a handful of loyalist idiots still, but making him look weak and taking orders from someone to destroy America is the only thing coming to mind.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
People who are on the MAGA train don't give a shit, because being on the MAGA train is not actually about proving Trump's competency; it's about hurting minorities and their allies as much as possible. Trump could have totally raped a 12 year old girl, with video evidence, and they'll either decry it as fake news or blame the girl.
Oh, they'd definitely blame the girl. No question there.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why would he even reveal this if he claims it's "top secret, compartmentalised code word stuff" and also say that it'd make the entire intelligence agency look bad if released (and hamper the ability to obtain such information in possible future investigations)? Doesn't sound worth the risk to even hint at it.

You're right - the question is why even hint at this? If it's a "threat" I can't see how it would be effective.

Also, I selfishly want it to come out as well BUT Trumpers are so far gone, the vast, vast majority of them wouldn't believe it even if there was 4k video and audio.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Would it? I feel like the pee-pee tape could be real, and also have any additional segment at the end where Trump does a hit of meth, rubs feces on his naked chest, and then wipes it off with an American flag and a few pages of the Bible, and his brainwashed fans would still find a way to approve of it.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
1. Who gives a shit he lost the election

2. He's currently seen in a remarkably negative light. What could possibly change?

3. We've been talking about this shit for 4+ years. Either leak it or stfu talking about it.

Nov 1, 2017
Lol. Here's how you know this country is super fucked.

Even if it was something absolutely horrific like actual evidence Trump may be a pedohile, all that needs to happen is for Republican outlets like Fox News to blame it as a Democrat hoax and half the country will rally to defend him.

The only things that matter now are actual criminal charges and convictions.

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
The last 5 years have seen countless instances of bombshell revelations that paint Trump "in a very negative light". It doesn't make a difference when his entire party just blindly denies it every single time.

I'm interested to find out whatever this new one is, but we know it won't really change anyone's minds

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how anything can be more negative to your political position in a democracy than making completely baseless accusations of the election being rigged against you. Nothing in any secret dossier will make any difference to his supporters, they'll just call it Fake News.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
This fucking guy. What the hell good is kompramat when it has already served it's purpose? Traitors as far as the eye can see, so willing to betray their country to advance their agenda, write a tell-all book, then wither away in castles made of sand while the masses starve and suffer. When they have been abandoned by friends and family, disdained by the public, and ripped from their lairs, will they convince themselves one last time that the choices they made were for the benefit of a righteous movement, or will they repent as the shadows of regret close in on them in their last moments? One can only wait and see.

May 29, 2019
Lol. Here's how you know this country is super fucked.

Even if it was something absolutely horrific like actual evidence Trump may be a pedohile, all that needs to happen is for Republican outlets like Fox News to blame it as a Democrat hoax and half the country will rally to defend him.

The only things that matter now are actual criminal charges and convictions.

I don't think half the republican Trump supporters believe the bullshit they peddle, it's that they unfortunately lack the empathy/respect/humility to act in a way that extends beyond their own front door.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
'We got all this damning evidence of Trump'

'Can I see it?'

tenor.gif

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
In addition to the past four years? Gee whiz.
Nothing sticks to this guy. Whatever.

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
The only things worse than the things we already know he does are paedophilia and murder.
There's actually one thing worse (for him)...if some of those wiretaps caught him...telling the truth. Like about how much he hates his base and how pathetic they are. Not just offhand comments. Like a 20 min rant. That might actually hurt him with his base....one can dream at least.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
He seems to be more worried about the source of the information than the information itself. My guess is an asset embedded in a foreign govt, perhaps Israel?

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The source is Jeffrey Epstein, he's in witness protection, he's got tons of evidence against Trump, but to reveal them would be to out the source, currently living in a remote jungle with Tupac Shakur as his neighbor.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
He was trying to go undercover in the child trafficking ring to save us all from the pedophiles of course. Any true Q follower knows that

imbarkus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that even though the impeachment didn't nail him for it, that Trump is an actual puppet president inserted and manipulated by Putin. It's essentially the exact playbook Putin used in Ukraine. I learned about all these connections through the Gaslit Nation podcast at first, but so many connections of everything I've seen and read since line up.

Pedophilia is the same information-age mustard gas weapon that the Q Cucks Clan responds to. It riles people up, rightfully so if proven true, but my bet is the FBI knows who Trump is really working for in his single-term attempt to change America's primary enemy from Russia to China.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
If they are not willing to pull out their asset from danger and release this information then that asset might be deep in Russian intelligence network. Because i am assuming he is talking about information that without a doubt proves Trump is a manchurian candidate.

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He seems to be more worried about the source of the information than the information itself. My guess is an asset embedded in a foreign govt, perhaps Israel?
Yes this is what i got out of that. The source is still providing info, and they dont want to lose that source because more info is still possible. My guess is that source is embedded somewhere foreign.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Information that if released would put the source at risk....hmmmm. It's probably something about Trump selling classified intelligence to an adversary and someone close to the recipient would be killed if it got out.