• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-fbi-secret-intelligence-russia-b1722964.html

Former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe has warned that classified intelligence from bureau's investigation into President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign ties to Russia could contain information that would "risk casting the president in a very negative light".

McCabe replied: "There is some very, very serious, very specific, undeniable intelligence that has not come out, that if it were released, would risk compromising our access to that sort of information in the future.
"I think it would also risk casting the president in a very negative light - so, would he have a motivation to release those things? It's almost incomprehensible to me that he would want that information out, I don't see how he spins it into his advantage, because quite frankly, I don't believe it's flattering.

The original version of that report was classified at the absolute highest level I have ever seen. We're talking about top secret, compartmentalised code word stuff, and it would be tragic to American intelligence collection for those sources to be put at risk."

I wonder what it is.

OP
OP
jelly

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Perhaps they know he works for Russia but revealing how they know puts spies at risk?

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
960x0.jpg

Don't think you need to ask tbh

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
90% sure it's evidence of Trump with Epstein and little girls

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Can't even imagine what he'd look like in a negative light, you only ever hear good things about the guy

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
It turns out, according to this super duper secret report, he was not a very good president or a particularly nice man.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Who gives a shit at this point.

He's a cunt. We all know it.

Hopefully, one that will be in prison soon.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I hope they're not under the impression that anything would hurt his reputation.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
There is some top secret stuff that exists mind you, WE DEFINITELY CANT SHOW YOU, but I can definitely talk about it's existence

?????????

Fractology

Oct 28, 2017
Why would he even reveal this if he claims it's "top secret, compartmentalised code word stuff" and also say that it'd make the entire intelligence agency look bad if released (and hamper the ability to obtain such information in possible future investigations)? Doesn't sound worth the risk to even hint at it.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
We already know you want to fuck Ivanka, Donny.

Seriously though, how much more negative a light could he possibly be cast in?

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I don't think it matters at all what it is. The people who love him will justify it. The rest will act appalled untill the next thing.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Negativity doesn't seem to effect him at this point. It'd be great if it were something to lock him up for though.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe him slinging around racial slurs? Who knows. I honestly believe that wouldn't sway his voterbase for a millisecond.

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
All these people just need to fuck off.

get the fuck out with your corrupt ass, unethical money grubbing greedy lying cheating cursing fat toxic stupid fucking ugly unprofessional pieces of shit.

every single one of them.

fuck Donald Trump

fuck McCabe

edit:
Fuck the police
Fuck white people
Fuck fat parking lot screaming entitled white bitches
Fuck dumbass hilly billy kool aid drinking red necks

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
Why would he even reveal this if he claims it's "top secret, compartmentalised code word stuff" and also say that it'd make the entire intelligence agency look bad if released (and hamper the ability to obtain such information in possible future investigations)? Doesn't sound worth the risk to even hint at it.

Probably on purpose. I doubt something like this gets said without purpose. It reads like he's either openly asking somebody who'd eventually get their hands on this intel (Biden?) to keep it to themselves. Or, through the other side of his mouth, let them know it exists and make it public. I can't tell which. Other than if he really thought best to be kept secret, he'd not mention it.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
He's already in a negative light with everyone who aren't his followers and nothing could cast him in a negative light to him so.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Does it involve piss? Is there piss? Hookers and piss?

Help, I's about to write a presidential biography sassy tweet and I need details.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
90% sure it's evidence of Trump with Epstein and little girls

If it was pedophilia or something actually illegal then it would've been outed already. Particularly based on McCabe's wording here, this is likely something not illegal but incredibly damaging to his reputation and also not something easily/publicly known/verifiable. Wild stab is MAYBE the rumored pee tape, but could also be the root identities of most of his debtors being indeed foreign entities or some other embarrassing private incident.

This was my other thought. My only explanation is that being the ex acting FBI director that McCabe is just a few fucks shorter to give than he would be otherwise, especially in light of Trump's re-election loss.