• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Gonna turn the corner on this outbreak any day now.

tenor.gif

One week before the election too.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
www.bloomberg.com

‘We’re Not Going to Control the Pandemic,’ Trump’s Chief of Staff Says

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff said the U.S. is “not going to control” the pandemic even as he defended the White House response to the coronavirus after infections of close aides to Vice President Mike Pence.

Mike Pence's chief of staff, Marc Short, has tested positive for coronavirus infection this week, bringing the pandemic into the vice president's inner circle.

Earlier Saturday, Bloomberg News reported that one of Pence's closest political advisers, Marty Obst, had also been infected by the virus, adding further to the cases in and around the White House.

Short is Pence's top aide, a constant presence in his company who frequently acts as a public spokesman for the vice president. Pence, who delivered a campaign speech in Tallahassee, Florida on Saturday evening, has not reported a positive test. Pence's office confirmed his diagnosis in a statement late Saturday.

head of the covid taskforce y'all

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Only the best people! We've turned a corner!

Nice to see this clownshoes administration get dicked by its own negligence and incompetence at the worst possible time.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Covid is a loser, couldn't even beat experimental antibodies.

I'll forgive you if you do your job this time.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure this second round will make people realize they need to wear masks right... right? Who am I kidding....

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering Trump is fine, I wanna point out to the people saying that I was pessimistic, and Trump can't beat science... Here we are

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Who gives a shit about whether Trump beat it? This is terrible for them politically, and it's stupid and dangerous. That's what matters.
Considering Trump is bragging bout all the doctors he had to folks who have to choose between cereal and this week's medicine.......

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, we were told there was nothing else they could have done to avoid it last time *shrug* Clearly they were still doing their best. Just bad luck, I guess. Funny how the dems keep avoiding it, though. Sabotage? Russia?

/s just in case

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
But Trump has a general, a very good general, the best general, with logistix and vaxxines and such.