• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FQw1FeQ.jpg

Absolutely no one involved in this administration will suffer any consequences ever and we all just have to accept this now.
Sounds about white.
Dude was in office for 6 months. A lotta fucking energy in here for the dude who isn't a literal murderer.
lmao some of y'all mean as fuck
source.gif

Fuck that white supremacist.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Karamo out here being the Boogie of Queer Eye now.

Get the fuck out of here with this "he's a nice guy" bullshit.

This is especially stupid since as far I know Spicer is one of ex-members of the Trump WH that hasn't flipped on him. There's nothing to suggest that he thinks that Trump is in the wrong or that anyone can change his mind on that. Him being nice to your face shouldn't mean much when he was actively working with an administration that's trying to take away your rights.

reaganstein

Dec 13, 2017
Remember when ABC didn't want to air the Blackish episode about the kneeling black football players? Gotta draw the line somewhere amirite?

Pretty nice one two with giving spicer a television spot.

This is especially stupid since as far I know Spicer is one of ex-members of the Trump WH that hasn't flipped on him. There's nothing to suggest that he thinks that Trump is in the wrong or that anyone can change his mind on that. Him being nice to your face shouldn't mean much when he was actively working with an administration that's trying to take away your rights.

It wouldn't matter if he sang a different tune once he left the admin. Spicer is directly responsible for continuously lying and undermining the wh press briefing. He should be blacklisted from public life.

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You know you fucked up when Tom Bergron calls you out.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
But he was on TV and entertaining! He's a Star!!

Our culture is pretty fucked up.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Fucking hell. I'm pretty convinced that at the current trajectory US TV will have a real Running Man/Hunger Games show within a decade (especially if Trump goes full dictator and doesn't want to leave the White House). Ghislaine Maxwell will probably be on one of these shows in a year or two.

Jan 29, 2018
Fuck ABC. Spicer should be radioactive, unemployable.

Same with Huckabee Sanders, who is now being rehabilitated by Fox.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Dancing with the Stars has forever been a Conservative audience TV Show

LOL, you had disgraced congressman Tom DeLay dance on the show in 2006

Civilstrife

Oct 27, 2017
This is a man who was the mouthpiece for an administration whose first stated goals included banning an entire religion from the United States.

Disney is cool with that I guess.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My biggest fear is that all these scum-lapping shitbags who knowingly lied for Trump and to the American people are going to walk away from this dumpster fire of an administration without sacrificing their reputations and careers.

Spicer isn't some misunderstood person with a heart of gold, he was a fully aware accomplice to an administration that is equals parts fascist and vulgar.

He shouldn't be normalized of humanized after the fact.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Clearly ABC believes in the silent majority. I guess we'll all find out when this airs and the ratings numbers come in.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the piece of shit gets booed every second he comes into view

The more likely result is he'll come out and make some dumb speech and everyone will love him

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This is the role much of the media plays...normalises abhorrent people as entertainment in the pursuit of cash.