• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I Ooften get hit by a UI bug where I stop getting those updates (and the selling treasure or reputation increase ones) and it sucks all kinds of ass. Not sure why youd want to do that on purpose, but hopefully when they added the option they finally fixed my bug

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
My wife and I started playing this past week, and we're floored at how good this game is. I can't believe Rare was able to make a GaaS with no loot or "normal" progression. We're mostly just doing the Tall Tales, but even if we dropped the game after that, I would still heartily recommend it. The Tall Tales remind me a lot of the Secret World puzzle quests, which were such a great mechanic that unfortunately hasn't been replicated since.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
So hit PL thus morning, was all excited and bought all the PL kit (to the tune of almost a million gold, ouch!). Raised the Athena flag and was super excited to go on my first quest for a Chest of Legend. And it was... kind of not worth it? Im not sure if there is some other trick to Athena rep, but even at 250% level 5 multiplier, I don't think the return on the time it took to do the voyage was worthwhile? 8 quests is a significant time investment, and im certain i made a lot more money grinnding skulls. I feel like maybe the Athena emissary multipler should apply to the other stuff you have to hand in to the other factions during the voyage? Or is there some kind of more effective strategy for doing Athena voyages?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
So hit PL thus morning, was all excited and bought all the PL kit (to the tune of almost a million gold, ouch!). Raised the Athena flag and was super excited to go on my first quest for a Chest of Legend. And it was... kind of not worth it? Im not sure if there is some other trick to Athena rep, but even at 250% level 5 multiplier, I don't think the return on the time it took to do the voyage was worthwhile? 8 quests is a significant time investment, and im certain i made a lot more money grinnding skulls. I feel like maybe the Athena emissary multipler should apply to the other stuff you have to hand in to the other factions during the voyage? Or is there some kind of more effective strategy for doing Athena voyages?

The new 'Athenas Run of Thieves Haven' (or whatever it's called) is probably the best use of your time as a PL. You have to buy the voyages from Duke at 50 doubloons a pop. But you get a lot more Athena items and the quest itself should get you really close to Grade 5 for the multiplier.

You probably don't want to be doing it solo though. A galleon with 4 crew mates will halve your time doing these. A lot of digging!

Remember that there are only 20 levels of PL (used to be 10) so there's a much smaller grind to max it out. The Legend commendations that you'll start getting now you're PL (for doing basically anything 'as a Legend') will give you a good amount of rep.

It used to be that Athena voyages were the only way of progressing but it's more varied now.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The new 'Athenas Run of Thieves Haven' (or whatever it's called) is probably the best use of your time as a PL. You have to buy the voyages from Duke at 50 doubloons a pop. But you get a lot more Athena items and the quest itself should get you really close to Grade 5 for the multiplier.

You probably don't want to be doing it solo though. A galleon with 4 crew mates will halve your time doing these. A lot of digging!

Remember that there are only 20 levels of PL (used to be 10) so there's a much smaller grind to max it out. The Legend commendations that you'll start getting now you're PL (for doing basically anything 'as a Legend') will give you a good amount of rep.

It used to be that Athena voyages were the only way of progressing but it's more varied now.

Yeah, I did my first Thieves Haven run yesterday. Only took 90 minutes, got to level 4.5 emissary, and gained 1.5 levels.

SuperPac

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I wholeheartedly agree that Athena voyages and even the Thieves Haven Run is just...not very worthwhile. The GH, OoS and MA give a ton of rep and gold when you're flying those emissaries and you do the emissary voyage at Grade V. AF and RB don't pay off as much in gold or rep - but Athena voyages especially just feel so nerfed.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Found codes lying around for a 6 piece Obsidian pack and a Spinal figurehead, anyone know if they are worth anything? Think I got them from Mixer.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Found codes lying around for a 6 piece Obsidian pack and a Spinal figurehead, anyone know if they are worth anything? Think I got them from Mixer.

They crop up every now and again for promo bits. The Spinal figurehead, for example, was given away again last month for the Rare 35th anniversary month.

Having said that, there are people trying to sell the Spinal figurehead for £110 and the Obsidian set for over £200(!) on eBay right now so have at it.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Athena is still much faster than it used to be (getting a quarter of athena level 20 in about 2 hours is a HUGE upgrade from slogging through level 10 even with whole server athena alliances back in 2018) its just slower compared to how fast the rest of the three original companies. I do kind of wish you could get to level 5 from one TH run, capping it at like 4.5 if you dont do anything extra feels like a deliberate waste of players time

Theres a high chance of skeleton captains/ashen guardians spawning on Thieves Haven if you leave somebody behind, and if they focus on those riddles while the rest of the crew is doing the second and fourth off-TH maps you can rack up some extra emissary points and save time

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
They crop up every now and again for promo bits. The Spinal figurehead, for example, was given away again last month for the Rare 35th anniversary month.

Having said that, there are people trying to sell the Spinal figurehead for £110 and the Obsidian set for over £200(!) on eBay right now so have at it.

Thanks for the reply. Those prices seem like scams waiting to happen.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Tomorrow!

HvdvRWrTfPpnmjiuJMFnHQ.jpg

sea-of-thieves-gold-hoarders-faction-gets-some-love-in-next-weeks-vaults-of-the-ancients-update-1599063503789.jpg

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Praise Rare. Got another friend into this game over the past 2 weeks. We've already played for about 10-15 hours. Love these monthly updates, pretty crazy they've been able to keep them up over the course of this pandemic. Good show.

About to sell ten million dogs so I reckon it'll all pay off

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Today I had a session that has made me feel kinda conflicted

I was helping a friend who needed to finish the hunters of the deep event, so we sailed aimlessly on a galleon to the open sea trying to spawn a megalodon (While repping a MA emissary)

We reached Devil's Roar looking for a reaper's chest and saw an sloop parked in an island. I nuked it with a keg without provocation and left. 5 minutes later we reached the reaper chest and for some reason 2 guys approached us with a boat full of treasure (They even had an Athena Flag) we dont know if they were from that sloop that we nuked, or guys who for some reason were navigating in a boat stealing stuff (I dont know if is meta to navigate only in boats and leave you ship somewhere else) so we destroyed it anyway without asking questions, claimed the reaper and left.

5 minutes after that we finall spawned a megalodon (An Ancient Terror) 10 minutes before the event closed. While fighting we realized that a 5 grade Reapers sloop was approaching us to attack. Between the megalodon, the cannons and I using a keg we both lost our ships. To our luck, our galleon respawned close to the place, so we rushed to recover some of the booty (We lost around 60% of it) tobour surprise, the reapers sloop also respawned close and went to that same place. Out of salt for missing the megalodon, we chased them for like 30 minutes with tons of invasion on their parts. It shocked us to see them speaking english since we play in south american servers and also laughed at the overuse of slurs by them (Nothing homophobic or racist btw) In the end we managed to sink them and we bith shouted gg as a signal of respect, something that I have never done or see in all the time that I have played the game.

By then everything was fine, we had an incredible fun and unique session, and found respect for people who enjoyed the naval combat and stealing aspect of the game while also finding some comraderie of it. My issue came when finishing the session. On the route to Reaper's hideout to sell the chest we found another sloop parking on an island. Our first reaction was nuking it even though the ship probably couldnt stop us (And I guessed that it was a noob player since the ship wasnt that customized) we destroyed the ship and basically realized that it was a single player guy doing a tall tale.

That interaction soured the experience for me, since it made me realize that my experience with the game has made develop a Dont Trust Anyone attitude within the game and make me take decisions where I just destroy anything that could be a threat for me (and 90% of the time my interactions with people on the open sea have being enemies trying to destroy us even by tricking us to help) and where even if I could find justification on taking an aggressive approach within the game (and that playing the game correctly is fighting other pirates by any means necessary) I still dont want to be a jerk to new players who probably dont have friends that could play with them and scare them away to enjoy stuff that is really cool like the Tall Tales lr even enjoying a calm sailing or fishing session

But also I think that removing the tension of other players interacting with you kills the most attractive thing of a game that is mostly composed of fetch quests mixed with cool puzzles sometimes. (My experience with the reaper sloop was something unique that I will never find in any other game, but it was between players who knew and enjoy the risks of sailing in a place with no strict rules) and also I dont know if its because the game mechanics or our own human nature but I feel that is really hard to make alliances with unknows that you find in the sea at random

I dont know, Im not even sure if Im putting too much thought in a game whose name invites you to steal things fron others and that all the stuff that I mentioned above is part of the experience

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I was helping a friend who needed to finish the hunters of the deep event, so we sailed aimlessly on a galleon to the open sea trying to spawn a megalodon (While repping a MA emissary)

We reached Devil's Roar looking for a reaper's chest and saw an sloop parked in an island. I nuked it with a keg without provocation and left. 5 minutes later we reached the reaper chest and for some reason 2 guys approached us with a boat full of treasure (They even had an Athena Flag) we dont know if they were from that sloop that we nuked, or guys who for some reason were navigating in a boat stealing stuff (I dont know if is meta to navigate only in boats and leave you ship somewhere else) so we destroyed it anyway without asking questions, claimed the reaper and left.

5 minutes after that we finall spawned a megalodon (An Ancient Terror) 10 minutes before the event closed. While fighting we realized that a 5 grade Reapers sloop was approaching us to attack. Between the megalodon, the cannons and I using a keg we both lost our ships. To our luck, our galleon respawned close to the place, so we rushed to recover some of the booty (We lost around 60% of it) tobour surprise, the reapers sloop also respawned close and went to that same place. Out of salt for missing the megalodon, we chased them for like 30 minutes with tons of invasion on their parts. It shocked us to see them speaking english since we play in south american servers and also laughed at the overuse of slurs by them (Nothing homophobic or racist btw) In the end we managed to sink them and we bith shouted gg as a signal of respect, something that I have never done or see in all the time that I have played the game.

By then everything was fine, we had an incredible fun and unique session, and found respect for people who enjoyed the naval combat and stealing aspect of the game while also finding some comraderie of it. My issue came when finishing the session. On the route to Reaper's hideout to sell the chest we found another sloop parking on an island. Our first reaction was nuking it even though the ship probably couldnt stop us (And I guessed that it was a noob player since the ship wasnt that customized) we destroyed the ship and basically realized that it was a single player guy doing a tall tale.

That interaction soured the experience for me, since it made me realize that my experience with the game has made develop a Dont Trust Anyone attitude within the game and make me take decisions where I just destroy anything that could be a threat for me (and 90% of the time my interactions with people on the open sea have being enemies trying to destroy us even by tricking us to help) and where even if I could find justification on taking an aggressive approach within the game (and that playing the game correctly is fighting other pirates by any means necessary) I still dont want to be a jerk to new players who probably dont have friends that could play with them and scare them away to enjoy stuff that is really cool like the Tall Tales lr even enjoying a calm sailing or fishing session

But also I think that removing the tension of other players interacting with you kills the most attractive thing of a game that is mostly composed of fetch quests mixed with cool puzzles sometimes. (My experience with the reaper sloop was something unique that I will never find in any other game, but it was between players who knew and enjoy the risks of sailing in a place with no strict rules) and also I dont know if its because the game mechanics or our own human nature but I feel that is really hard to make alliances with unknows that you find in the sea at random

I dont know, Im not even sure if Im putting too much thought in a game whose name invites you to steal things fron others and that all the stuff that I mentioned above is part of the experience

The game invites you to set your own boundaries. If something doesn't seem like a threat, and doesn't seem like a target for loot, then its your choice to engage. I know a number of streamers that back off when they find a crew doing tall tales, because that is a limitation they place on themselves. My inclination when when approaching players is to first figure out their intentions in regards to me. Generally you can tell if someone is "worth it" in terms of loot. You can generally get a pretty good idea of if someone is a threat. If you're in a galleon and there is a solo sloop player, the chances of them being able to take you out are low. Threat assessment is absolutely a key part of the loop and part of what makes the game interesting. Like, I generally leave people along. If I'm trying to get into shit with players, then I'll fly Reapers emissary so that people at least know I'm coming. Even then, I'll only take out people with guaranteed loot or level 4-5 emissaries. Other times, I'm actively on comms with other crews, generally being funny (or attempting to be) as part of an assessment if they are a threat to me. I find that approach actually works, and I've made some friends doing that.

I'm not trying to say change the way you think, but there are many ways to play in the sandbox that is provided, and while some take more work than simply just blowing everything away, they can be far more rewarding.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017

For myself, I pretty much let the other players initiate. I leave them more or less alone, and if they shoot first or chase me, I engage. I never hit a moored ship, there is almost never a reason to. Either I can keep sailing, or if I actually want a fight I can wait until they are back. Sinking a ship with no crew on it doesnt prove anything.

I've definitly had some of my lootless ships sunk when moored while I am trying to do a Tall Tail, and that is really annoying. Not to mention pointless, it just feels like trolling for nothing. A quick boarding and inspection to see there is no loot and no flag on the empty ship is all it would take. Nothing but a waste of cannonballs for the enemy and my time for me.

Now sneaking on board and nabbing some loot while the crew is on the island digging up more treasure, now that is fair game ;)

I find there are people in this game who claim to like the pvp, but what they really mean is that like to roll up on solo or duo sloops in their galleon, and run from most other things.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
I hope we see an update of how this runs on Series S and Series X at some point. I expect 60fps for sure.

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
So we're new to the game. I looked at the Content Updates page on the wiki. Seems we've missed a lot of events (Cursed Sails for example). Is all this content still in the game? Or was some of it time limited? Is there a way to tell what's still available? Cause we have a ton of locked commendations in game and we want to fill it out.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
So we're new to the game. I looked at the Content Updates page on the wiki. Seems we've missed a lot of events (Cursed Sails for example). Is all this content still in the game? Or was some of it time limited? Is there a way to tell what's still available? Cause we have a ton of locked commendations in game and we want to fill it out.

They are all time limited events, but they add more to the game. The special loot you can get is gone for sure, but I'm respnably certain you can still get the commodations? At least, I am still working on ones like Festival of the Damned for the beacons, etc. Do you have an example of a locked on you think you cant get? There are a lot of commendations so I could be wrong.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

This is an annoyingly complex answer.

The easy answer is, yes, the content is all still in the game. Those updates added things like Megs, gunpowder skeletons, cursed cannonballs, skeleton ships etc and all of those gameplay elements just rolled into the game proper after the events ended.

Some of the earlier events had cosmetics/unlockables attached to doing them. Some figureheads, lanterns, sails etc. Some of those aren't achievable anymore. The commendations should all be achivable I believe? You just might not unlock anything concrete other than them being in-game achivements.

However, at a certain point they kinda walked back on this. Everything after a certain point (Cursed Sails maybe?) is still unlockable via Duke in the tavern. Nothing is time limited anymore.

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
This is an annoyingly complex answer.

The easy answer is, yes, the content is all still in the game. Those updates added things like Megs, gunpowder skeletons, cursed cannonballs, skeleton ships etc and all of those gameplay elements just rolled into the game proper after the events ended.

Some of the earlier events had cosmetics/unlockables attached to doing them. Some figureheads, lanterns, sails etc. Some of those aren't achievable anymore. The commendations should all be achivable I believe? You just might not unlock anything concrete other than them being in-game achivements.

However, at a certain point they kinda walked back on this. Everything after a certain point (Cursed Sails maybe?) is still unlockable via Duke in the tavern. Nothing is time limited anymore.

They are all time limited events, but they add more to the game. The special loot you can get is gone for sure, but I'm respnably certain you can still get the commodations? At least, I am still working on ones like Festival of the Damned for the beacons, etc. Do you have an example of a locked on you think you cant get? There are a lot of commendations so I could be wrong.

Ok thanks. So, when servers are live after this update, will the Ashen Lords still be around? Or was that just during the Ashen Winds content block? And I used Cursed Sails as an example cause we happened to watch the launch trailer for that and it looked like you had to run up to some totem to activate the skeleton fleet? I don't remember seeing that at any outpost. It's not a huge deal either way. We discover something new almost every time we play and that alone is fun, so if we stumble into some old content that's fine.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Ok thanks. So, when servers are live after this update, will the Ashen Lords still be around? Or was that just during the Ashen Winds content block? And I used Cursed Sails as an example cause we happened to watch the launch trailer for that and it looked like you had to run up to some totem to activate the skeleton fleet? I don't remember seeing that at any outpost. It's not a huge deal either way. We discover something new almost every time we play and that alone is fun, so if we stumble into some old content that's fine.

The Cursed Sails - that's how you activated them during the event (I think? I can barely remember). When they got added to the game proper after the event they just became world events like the Skull Forts and Ashen Lords. If you see a bit ship shaped cloud in the sky, that is a skeleton fleet. Same thing, just a different way of finding them.

Ashen Lords - I believe they're staying in as they are now. Big red tornado = Ashen Lord. I don't think anything changes there.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
And I used Cursed Sails as an example cause we happened to watch the launch trailer for that and it looked like you had to run up to some totem to activate the skeleton fleet?
The Cursed Sails - that's how you activated them during the event (I think? I can barely remember).

During the original event the fleets were in specific regions at specific times and the skeleton totem thing at the outposts, other than declaring their war against the Sea of Thieves as scene setting, had the schedule

EDIT- theres still on occasion time limited commendations/titles/bilge rat cosmetics but they're usually sign posted pretty heavily with a clock icon. Doesnt seem to have been any since the launch on steam (seems like this stuff is now the realm of the website Events), but something to keep in mind if they're brought back!

Oct 27, 2017
Opened 3 Vaults:
• Stone key is the Foul Skull, don't even bother doing it
• Gold key is decent: plenty of Marauder and Captain chests
• Bonus chest is difficult to get, and it is only around 3500 gold

Overall, it is a much more active and engaging quest than the simple Gold Hoarders ones, but the Stone or Silver keys are very underwhelming reward wise. Vaults get old, and I think this might be more of the novelty activity as opposed to the money-making one.

The best part is that you can technically steal the quest itself from another player, since the key IS the quest once you dig it out.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Opened 3 Vaults:
• Stone key is the Foul Skull, don't even bother doing it
• Gold key is decent: plenty of Marauder and Captain chests
• Bonus chest is difficult to get, and it is only around 3500 gold

Overall, it is a much more active and engaging quest than the simple Gold Hoarders ones, but the Stone or Silver keys are very underwhelming reward wise. Vaults get old, and I think this might be more of the novelty activity as opposed to the money-making one.

The best part is that you can technically steal the quest itself from another player, since the key IS the quest once you dig it out.
Not sure what people are expecting from voyages. Its always gonna be repetitive eventually. I think the big thing about this one is how you can have the potential for steals. Thats what makes it interesting

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
The rewards were underwhelming? I hit level 5 gold hoarder and made like 178k with the silver key?

Then we got the level 5 emissary quest, switched to reaper, hit level 5 and had probably that much treasure aboard, but we got sunk. Ah well

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
people complain about money inflation with nothing to buy but then turn around and complain a piece of loot is "only" 3500.

Oct 27, 2017
The rewards were underwhelming? I hit level 5 gold hoarder and made like 178k with the silver key?

Then we got the level 5 emissary quest, switched to reaper, hit level 5 and had probably that much treasure aboard, but we got sunk. Ah well

The emissary value does not work correctly, you didnt make 178k. There is nowhere near enough loot in that room, esp with silver. It showed that i made over 500k in emissary gold hoarders, but i think i made around 200k of gold from all factions overall.

These guys show the loot from 3 vaults:
l4hy0q8gt9m51.png

You can easily eyeball that this is not going to be more than 100k even with the full emissary. There is some direct gold missing, but the piles were what, 200? gold on average, so they give something like 5-6k per vault. I think this is in-line to what we got.

Average 4 isle hopes to get to the vault, and the rewards were about 25k per vault. Dragged by the crappy key where majority of the chests were Seafarer, no puzzle, and we managed to loot everything in two minutes :( Gold keys should be around 35k of vault value.

people complain about money inflation with nothing to buy but then turn around and complain a piece of loot is "only" 3500.

Guess you dont have to make an argument as long as you can recall two people on the different sides of the topic.

Last edited:

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Guess you dont have to make an argument as long as you can recall two people on the different sides of the topic.
I mean 3500 puts it in fort loot tier and half of what an athena chest nets you, thats already really high for something you can potentially get everytime from a quest you can just buy from a regular trading company, what do you want dude?

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
We did two keys yesterday. Both from the Bilge Rat lady. Both were gold and the first piece of the map had the X on it, and we were able to deduce what island it was pretty easily. We went in blind and bungled the puzzle on the first one. We were only 2 people but I have no idea how you could pull more than a dozen chests out while also solving the puzzle in time. Not that we really care about the gold.

edit: overall, we enjoyed it. We personally love the puzzle aspect of the game, so more of those is welcome. Most interesting part of the night was rowboating into a Flameheart island because that's where the key was. Didn't realize that would work.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I mean 3500 puts it in fort loot tier and half of what an athena chest nets you, thats already really high for something you can potentially get everytime from a quest you can just buy from a regular trading company, what do you want dude?

Nope, the bonus chest is not available with the lowest tier key. You simply don't get the medallions for the puzzle. The entire quest is not worth doing, and you get to see your key only after 2-3 isle hops.

I think they should have NOT had the stone tier keys in this quest. Period. Then the average quest value isn't so skewed, and the Gold/Silver keys can be close to the good X marks the spot strategy. Unlike shit X marks the spot quests that you just cancel and reroll...

It is a fun quest, the lowest tier reward is just asking the crew to either do less fun quests, or get slightly lower reward on average. And if you are a solo-duo, then this quest is really punishing for not having enough hands on deck.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
The emissary value does not work correctly, you didnt make 178k. There is nowhere near enough loot in that room, esp with silver. It showed that i made over 500k in emissary gold hoarders, but i think i made around 200k of gold from all factions overall.

These guys show the loot from 3 vaults:
l4hy0q8gt9m51.png

You can easily eyeball that this is not going to be more than 100k even with the full emissary. There is some direct gold missing, but the piles were what, 200? gold on average, so they give something like 5-6k per vault. I think this is in-line to what we got.

Average 4 isle hopes to get to the vault, and the rewards were about 25k per vault. Dragged by the crappy key where majority of the chests were Seafarer, no puzzle, and we managed to loot everything in two minutes :( Gold keys should be around 35k of vault value.

I dunno man, I know how much gold I started the night with and how much I ended it with. What I admittedly don't know is what percentage of the loot I sold to get there came directly from the quest versus the other incidental loot we found while doing it (sunk a player sloop with 5 lots, a skellie sloop, and did a sunken ship, maybe other stuff).

Either way, both the ghost fleets and this vault were a lot of fun, so I'm into their new voyages

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I played a bunch last night post update (I love the new vaults!) but now I have another 6.6gb update? Was there another update dropped today? Fixes?

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You mean sword lunging? Nah, I think they like the feature and so do the players. Adds some extra utility to the sword.

Also, I bought a dog and was playing around with it when this happened.

(Pardon the messy room, we are rearranging the office/bedroom with new furniture)

Yesterday my friend and I thought that it was kinda slow, but maybe our minds tricked us

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You don't swim faster with a sword out. It's just you can hit the lunge in the right way so you shoot across the water.

Yeah I know that, is just that the first seconds where you touch water and is still fast felt slower

Edit: Do you earn titles by completing the 4 challenges in each milestone from the summer event?

Last edited:

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The dog was the first pet big enough for me to notice that all the pets come back cartoonishly scorched on the bottom if you launch them out of a cannon. I love this.