• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
plDZk0l.jpg

A small collage of images.
Legend of Mana
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Alundra
Mega Man X4

Last edited:

Hamoody

Oct 25, 2017
Might be too easy, but here.
Xwvu24x.jpg

DayZ and found by JustyG (wow that rhymes).
20160618165108_1.jpg

Last edited:

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
That's indeed it!

One left. I'll admit it's a bit of a misleading one, but I thought it was a memorable enough place for me that I think some people will be able to guess it.

I definitely know 6, but there's no way I'm gonna get it, so I'll leave it for others, rather than guessing every PS1 game under the sun I can think of with trees and waterfalls lol.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Edit: Correctly guessed by Valkerion

The game is Virtua Fighter 5, or more specifically, VF5: Final Showdown was where I took the shot.
c9a8053c-8c36-4d1b-954js9x.png

Last edited:

Starfighter

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
You guys are great at this, I'm very impressed. But... I think I have one that'll take a while to crack! Have at you! The left should be easy, the center one is probably about "normal mode" but if someone names the right one... Then they beat the boss! :)

4jajcNu1_o.jpg

Left:
Sanitarium! Identified by Jimnymebob
Centre:
The Cat Lady! Identified by Last Jon Standing
Right:
Treasures of the deep! Identified by jimboton

Last edited:

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
You guys are great at this, I'm very impressed. But... I think I have one that'll take a while to crack! Have at you! The left should be easy, the center one is probably about "normal mode" but if someone names the right one... Then they beat the boss! :)

4jajcNu1_o.jpg

Left: ? Centre: ? Right: ?

Left is the 2nd(?) Level of Sanitarium. Which is a fantastic game, and one of the point and clicks that doesn't get the recognition it deserves.
No clue on the others.

Oct 25, 2017
gfs_28264_2_3_mid.jpg

I believe this game was never official released, but it was fully playable as bootleg

Thrill kill, Guessed by the pots below =D

Last edited:

jimboton

Oct 27, 2017

4jajcNu1_o.jpg

Left:
Centre: ?
Right: ?
Right is Treasures of the Deep I think

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

4jajcNu1_o.jpg

Left:
Centre: ?
Right:
Treasures of the deep! Identified by jimboton
Center is The Cat Lady, right?

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Time to get obscure on your asses:
ZtxUms1.png

(old game, but it's not random, I've beaten it)

Beyond the Dark Castle
Guessed by PlayerC90

Last edited: