• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
CtDWBGy.png

cD8sSlc.png

K95x9Pw.png

m3KmQ4I.png

4zGKtnT.png

y4ONatB.png

gdsrM4o.png

Plne34s.jpg

o0OKZo0.jpg

8o6GvI8.jpg

HZLR8fA.png

Last edited:

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I bought a PS3 for this game only to find it had been delisted earlier that week.

Excited to finally play this.

Edit: Can we swap the order of my post and the one below? That should have been first post.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I might actually jump on that Switch physical edition, loved this on PS3 and I'am not risking another delisting.

RealTravisty

Mar 29, 2018
Damn, those fun facts made me wish we got everything they ended up planning. Oh well, looking forward to playing this again!

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Buying it tomorrow for the Switch digitally and then pre-ordering the physical set Friday.

I love this game so much.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Think ima go grab it tomorrow and then also grab that KO edition.

From what I understand the KO edition is up for 6 weeks to preorder right? Or is it only up tomorrow?

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
I played so much of this game when it came out on XBLA originally. I missed out on the original Record Store Day vinyl release too so I'm happy the soundtrack is getting a new release as well.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
In for classic edition ps4, my old plasma tv still had the burn in marks from this game's hud.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Should I get this on Switch or PS4?
One on hand, playing a stage in bed sounds great.
On the other playing co-op on the couch could be cozy. Now I know the Switch can dock... I'm just concerned about maybe the performance being better on PS4.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Switch version in limited 1080p but with possibility of handheld or 4K Xbox (Series X) version but then with no handheld?

😥

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Man, I honestly might triple dip on this shit. (Or I guess quadruple, since I have the PS3 version already...?) Probably going to get the PS4 version this week, and preorder the Switch and PS4 LRG versions: I'll more than likely make one of those preorders the KO edition, it looks amazing.

Switch version in limited 1080p but with possibility of handheld or 4K Xbox (Series X) version but then with no handheld?

😥
Handheld is a interesting prospect just for being able to grind out money/EXP whenever & wherever, IMO.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna grab it on Series X I think. Switch is tempting too.

Gogo_ZvC

Oct 29, 2017
Played through the PS3 version this week to get 100% on the base game and DLC. I hope we can skip the credits this time around, takes like 10min to go through them. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to it.

OP
OP
Tiny Hawk

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Launch stream happening with Bryan Lee O'Malley and Anamanaguchi tomorrow on Ubisoft's Twitch page at 10am PST

I'm honestly thinking of triple dipping for this. PC for sure to play with friends, but the physical copies look fantastic. ESPECIALLY with that Sonic Adventure artwork.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Going to get the stadia version so I can grind during breaks at work. Tempted to get a switch physical version too.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
bread makes you FAT???

well my wallet's about to be skinny when I preorder that KO edition, fuck me

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Bought it on the NZ shop. Didn't get bothered for Ubisoft Connect, had all characters and was able to play online.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
I lived with 3 close friends when this came out on PS3 way back when. Feels like a lifetime ago.

It's bittersweet that we'll be playing co-op online with this edition, but I'll take it.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
This is a pixel art based game. You're not going to get any sharper pixels at 4K.

Depends on how the console upscales, no?
I mean, just because a png picture is pixel and 2D based doesn't mean I can simply zoom in 400% and it still will be sharp?
Like, I remember playing Virtual Console games on Wii and Wii U and even if the NES and SNES games were pixel based, they still were a blurry (washed out) mess on 1080p TVs. 🤔

By the way it's online in Germany on the Switch.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know some of the art/animation team became Tribute but that makes total sense in hindsight looking at the art/spritework of Tribute games.

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
Actually own this on 360, but I don't have the DLC and having it on Steam would be more convenient.

Deleted member 44122

is the trophy list logo supposed to look like that? :P
scott_trophiescbkwr.jpg

DevilPuncher

Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
LOVE this game. I'll probably pick it up on EGS, though the physical version is tempting.

Scarlett

Dec 5, 2020
Cool. I collect high-end toys, so I know how it goes, but I was hoping they charged on ship. We have the whole six week window to commit, though?

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. I collect high-end toys, so I know how it goes, but I was hoping they charged on ship. We have the whole six week window to commit, though?

Correct. On their pre order items I typically wait till there is another item I also want just to have combined shipping. Also if you have more then one item they give a shipping box for free instead of having to pay for it.