• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad it's coming out but thinking about it we've been pretty damn blessed in the beat-em-up genre over the last few years so I can't imagine the gameplay holds up that well. Amazing aesthetic and soundtrack though.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Hell yeah! As a fan of both the books and movie I'm glad to have more Scott Pilgrim in my life!

Switch physical version should be glorious.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Jesus Christ. How did that rumor even start?

It's probably a stupid fan theory that gained traction over the years in absence of an official reason. There have been a bunch of them over the years, generally speaking: "Gran Turismo doesn't have damage because car manufacturers won't allow it", "The PS2 Final Fantasy games aren't on non-Sony systems because Sony helped with development and co-owns the game engine", "The Yakuza games are PS-exclusive because Sony owns the western translations", etc.

Last edited:

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm so damn excited for this. I actually never beat the PS3 version I have installed, so this is the best news! I'm hoping it'll be playable on PS5, because I plan on playing all of my games on that machine going forward (assuming that the PS5 will be backwards compatible with all of my PS4 games).

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
any word about the cost? enjoyed the game on 360 but if this goes over the $15-20 mark I'm gonna need to wait out of principal
same with god damn burnout paradise fuck you ea

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Switch version is day one.

Hell. I might buy it on PS4 and PC too.

One of my favorite beat em ups ever.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
YES! Amazing! Finally! And please never remove it from the digital stores ever again.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
So you're telling me the poster child game for not purchasing games digitally due to license expirations or revoking is now returning as a digital only title?

Come on, Ubisoft.

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
So you're telling me the poster child game for not purchasing games digitally due to license expirations or revoking is now returning as a digital only title?

Come on, Ubisoft.

Like it or not people like you are a minority. You better hope someone like LRG picks it up.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Deserves a physical release but I'll take what I can get and just buy it on every platform so that they can never take it away from me again.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Nice. Wouldn't mind some improvements though. If I recall, enemies tended to take a really long time to get up off the ground for how much health they had and how many you had to fight. Maybe it was early game only, but it verged on tedium.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any new features beyond the DLC inclusion? Feels like a low-effort money grab. I'm not fond of this new digital future.
Also considering everything that has happened with Ubisoft this year, I really don't want to support them at all.

Game preservation wins!

Isn't this a UPlay title? Requiring a phone-home activation check isn't so great for game preservation.

Oct 27, 2017
If physical, then Switch.

If digital only, then Xbox it is. I think I have a little more faith that I might be able to play it on future generations of console with them.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Are there any new features beyond the DLC inclusion? Feels like a low-effort money grab. I'm not fond of this new digital future.
Also considering everything that has happened with Ubisoft this year, I really don't want to support them at all.

Isn't this a UPlay title? Requiring a phone-home activation check isn't so great for game preservation.
I'm pretty sure most Uplay games have been cracked so at least for PC it's here to stay.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Glad this is coming out - it's a pretty fun game. I'm lucky enough to still have my copy on PS3 but I'll probably double dip on this for some couch coop.