• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This story is entirely because of the RNC's low ratings. He's desperate for good numbers on the night he officially speaks.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
FvysCjW.gif
lol shut it down. That's a wrap on this thread

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Oh lemme guess, Daily Wire already has their headline for tonight written up: "Big Boy President Donald John Trump DESTROYS enfeebled weakling Biden with FACTS and LOGIC: radical leftist brought down by SENSE and REASON."

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
"You didn't hear a word about their agenda because they don't have one."

Yet

"Their agenda is the most extreme agenda in American history."

Politico with the hard hitting reporting on this one.

May 21, 2018
Why does the media always use words like "blast" or "skewer" when they describe Trump criticizing someone else? The way they describe it, Trump is going to hammer Biden with something so harsh and indicting that Biden's campaign would be sent reeling. Have they read what passes for insults on Trump's level?

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Trump can barely remember his own kids names. I don't think he can make an argument that will convince anybody.

My prediction is he will go with "no actually, Biden is racist and I'm the savior of black America."

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Here's the thing, people see what's happened the past 3 1/2 years and i don't think they'll see "been undoing what Joes done for 47 years" as a GOOD thing.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
how awesome would it be if trump never mentioned him tonight just to spite this monumental news story?

i know it will never happen.

Oct 25, 2017
My dude, you're the incumbent. You've been in charge for 3+ years. How you gonna blame any of that on someone else when you explicitly campaigned on being the only one who can fix shit? Fucking idiot.

The dumb thing is that shit works on his base. So freaking dumb.