• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia

Chris Paul lol

Guests include
  • NBA Superstar Chris Paul
  • Sia
  • Wanda Sykes
  • Ricky Gervais
  • Wonder Woman (voiced by Rachel Kimsey)
  • Weird Al Yankovic
  • Kenan Thompson
  • Steve Urkel (voiced by Jaleel White)
  • Penn & Teller
  • Batman (voiced by Kevin Conroy)
  • Jim Gaffigan
  • Abraham Lincoln (voiced by John DiMaggio)
  • Sherlock Holmes (voiced by Ian James Corlett)

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's for the Boomerang streaming service, not the channel. This show is probably not worth the $5 a month it costs.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
This is like, what, the third time Mystery Inc have teamed up with Batman?

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Will have to buy on BD when it comes out for the Conroy/Weird Al eps.

Very disappointing they got Conroy for bats but didn't get Eisenberg for WW.

Oct 27, 2017

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So basically the new Scooby Doo movies combined with the recent weird ass team ups in the recent movies.

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
I watched the WWE one with my friend as a joke and ended up legitimately enjoying it. Urkel and Scooby Doo is too odd to not check out, and anything at all with Weird Al is gold, so... I guess I'm gonna end up seeing those sometime.

Just wait until they make a episode with Jordan Peterson.
Have they ever done a crossover with the Muppets or would that be the first time?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Hey why the hell not. Its got the right art direction, looks to be a classic style monster of the day episode setup, and its gonna involve team ups with wacky guest stars to keep it interesting considering its basically OG Scooby Doo if you remove the gimmick. I mean I am not gonna complain over the fact that they finally stopped trying to modernize it in varying levels of awfulness(except M.I.), and I'll gladly just accept more of the old shit.

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still surprised by just how much of an influence The New Scooby-Doo Movies has wound up having on the franchise in the long term. Down for more, though.

This is like, what, the third time Mystery Inc have teamed up with Batman?
Twice in the old series, twice in Brave and the Bold, and then there's a bunch of comics if we want to count those.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Hey why the hell not. Its got the right art direction, looks to be a classic style monster of the day episode setup, and its gonna involve team ups with wacky guest stars to keep it interesting considering its basically OG Scooby Doo if you remove the gimmick. I mean I am not gonna complain over the fact that they finally stopped trying to modernize it in varying levels of awfulness(except M.I.), and I'll gladly just accept more of the old shit.
Be Cool wasn't the trainwreck everyone expected it to be but yeah, unless we get a new Mystery Inc, I don't know if anyone will even try to break the Scooby mold. I guess I'll accept the silly things.

Then again, the Lego movies are pure gold.

Oct 25, 2017
Be Cool wasn't the trainwreck everyone expected it to be but yeah, unless we get a new Mystery Inc, I don't know if anyone will even try to break the Scooby mold. I guess I'll accept the silly things.

Well for a more serious Scooby Doo apparently the next movie is Scooby Doo : Return to Zombie Island

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for a new Scooby Doo Movie series. Their current line up seems pretty solid so far, so I have hope this will be good.

I really hope this gets a second season though and they have a team up with Goober and the Ghost Chasers. Nothing would make me laugh more then a crossover with Hannah Barbera's most shameless rip off of their own show.

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
my wife and I are throwing a big scooby doo party cuz of this. Costumes and all. Also helps we have a dog that looks like scooby. Gonna set up a mystery for our attendees to solve and everything. Of course we will have massive sandwiches lol

Oct 25, 2017
It leaked way back with 13 Ghosts movie,

Given this year is the 50th anniversary of Scooby Doo, 2019's second movie hasn't been announced yet when it usually releases in July or August(September last year was the latest it has released since 2012 but was announced in May and shown at SDCC)
a reveal around SDCC for a October release seems likely.

Paradox

Oct 28, 2017

For the various faults you could ascribe to Be Cool, I'll at least say the humour was more on point, in that it basically just aped the weirdness of a lot of other modern kids cartoons. Also to its credit it actually bothered to make Daphne interesting (by making her weird):

Oct 25, 2017
I guess this confirms Scooby Doo as part of the DC universe?
we saw that 47 years ago?
latest

latest

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Is this the one with Oscar Isaac as Dastardly? Kinda impressed with all the warriors they managed to get for this one.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Wait this series airs this year? I hought it was from last year xp. The team behind this new series are promiaing ao hopefully they put more focus on the fred, velma and daphne.